Saddam's Speach

Mathew

This stuff is still taped.

I really believe that Saddam is dead. If he was alive he'd likely come out and make concrete statements so people wouldn't question whether he is alive or not. I guess if he wants to hide, then he should act like he's dead.

This stuff is still taped. 

I really believe that Saddam is dead.  If he was alive he'd likely come out and make concrete statements so people wouldn't question whether he is alive or not.  I guess if he wants to hide, then he should act like he's dead.

I don't think he's dead..likely he's injured and recovering somewhere. We haven't heard from my uncle in 3 days, and while he can't tell us information like that.. maybe he can give a hint as to what the military thinks...

evidently Saddam was everywhere alive and seemingly well on Iraqi tv, from what I hear on NPR.

Steff - your uncle, is he there?

Yep. Him and my aunt left last week. He was sent in and she is on one of the ships. She did say he was not given "clear" orders (not sure if you read it here before but he's in Special Ops / Intelligence) so she's not even sure where he is. He left a message on my grama's answering machine Friday night that he was OK and would call in a couple days. It was like this the last time, too. So now we just wait.