• With my significant other
    • With a roommate(s)
    • Alone
    • In a dorm

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After living away from home for four years when I was away from College, the prodigal son has returned home seeking shelter while trying to build up enough cash to eventually spread my wings and get my own place....I have a sweet setup at home so I think y'all would be doin the same thing as I am. :P

I live with my two loving parents, younger brother, and a doggy.

Why not treat him like any other roomy?

Plus, you don't have to worry about him stealing your dates :lol:

I would, but it's kinda wierd when his webcam is pointed at the spot where you change.

And he gets pissed when i bring any girl into the room even if it's just talk. So basically no guys or girls will come in my room, because they don't want to be around my roomate. Sucks for my mack

I would, but it's kinda wierd when his webcam is pointed at the spot where you change.

And he gets pissed when i bring any girl into the room even if it's just talk. So basically no guys or girls will come in my room, because they don't want to be around my roomate. Sucks for my mack

The web cam has got to go. Gay or straight, that ain't working. The rest of the stuff is the usual rommy stuff. Believe it or not, and I didn't when it was explained to me, you are learning a huge lesson, even better than College Algebra. Getting along with a roomy that is 180 degrees different will help yoiu when you graduate. I think colleges try and mismatch roomys as much as they can. :D