It's not suppose to be clear!

Texsox

When I told her to put a bag over her face, I didn't expect it to be clear :lol:

000B4961-58FA-116A-AD0A80C328EC0000.jpg

The Paris fashions you WON'T be wearing down the supermarket

By Jon Kelly

IT may be the next bag thing in fashion...or proof that designers are not using their heads.

As Paris fashion week drew to a close it seemed some were in a battle to create the most ludicrous outfit.

Nice to know the designers get stoned :D

Inhaling "OK, I got one, I'll put a clear plastic bag over her head and make her look like a floral arrangement" exhaling and giggling . . .

Do you think the designer hates women?

Edited by Texsox

You'd hate to be the designer who came up with that.  ;)  :lol:

It's all about publicity for these designers and this one would definitely be considered an success...look he/she has even had their design shown off on a White Sox fan message board...a medial usually considered unreachable by most fashion designers

It's all about publicity for these designers and this one would definitely be considered an success...look he/she has even had their design shown off on a White Sox fan message board...a  medial usually considered unreachable by most fashion designers

LMAO :lolhitting

Nice to know the designers get stoned  :D

Inhaling "OK, I got one, I'll put a clear plastic bag over her head and make her look like a floral arrangement" exhaling and giggling . . .

Do you think the designer hates women?

I don't think it's plastic (though the model's face looks a bit discolored). It looks like that fine-meshed, mosquito netting-type stuff they make wedding veils out of.

Not that it makes the "fashion" any less silly. Also, from where I'm sitting, there are a lot of women that need bags over their heads before the one oin that picture.. (I wonder if she'd like to spend a weekend in the Florida Keys... :D )

I don't think it's plastic (though the model's face looks a bit discolored).  It looks like that fine-meshed, mosquito netting-type stuff they make wedding veils out of.

Not that it makes the "fashion" any less silly.  Also, from where I'm sitting, there are a lot of women that need bags over their heads before the one oin that picture.. (I wonder if she'd like to spend a weekend in the Florida Keys... :D )

Please, she has a bag over her head. Sex in the florida keys is way too classy for her.

Anal sex in a run down truck stop bathroom sounds up her alley (no pun intended).