The last Supper painting..

Steff

The da Vinci Code Reopened by Soxtalk Steff Hardcover 34.99

First of all, yes it looks to be a woman. And that old bearded guy is touching her shoulder and apparantley either whispering in her ear.

So if there was a son of christ, how do we find the descendants?

Subquestion: Do descendants of christ walk on water?

well its not like the dude who painted it was there when it happened

No but common knowledge is that only disciples were there. So why would he paint it unless he heard something different in his catholic club, which supposedly holds all the secrets.

There is a lot of stuff about Mary Magdeline on the net that goes beyond the DaVinci Code. See supposedly traveled with Joseph of Arimethia and the Virgin Mary to the British Isles. Some contend that she was, literally, the Holy Grail. If she was pregnant then her womb was the "cup holding the blood of Christ". I know there is a whole lot history that has been forgotten and/or altered to serve purposes of certain individuals and organizations throughout history. I don't know what to believe, other than to not believe what is considered to be the accepted vesion of biblical history.

There is a lot of stuff about Mary Magdeline on the net that goes beyond the DaVinci Code.  See supposedly traveled with Joseph of Arimethia and the Virgin Mary to the British Isles.  Some contend that she was, literally, the Holy Grail.  If she was pregnant then her womb was the "cup holding the blood of Christ". I know there is a whole lot history that has been forgotten and/or altered to serve purposes of certain individuals and organizations throughout history.  I don't know what to believe, other than to not believe what is considered to be the accepted vesion of biblical history.

Good memory YAS. There is a whole school of belief that Mary M was Jesus's most important apostle and he was married to her, and had children, as was the tradition of the day. She also has her own gnostic gospel

http://www.gnosis.org/library/marygosp.htm

That stuff has always facinated me, because as we know the catholic church would never lie to us

This is an old topic that has been beaten to death and was only re opened to sell a book. Mary M. shows up in other siginificant parts of Christ's life. She is present at both his cruxificion and resurrection, if I'm not mistaken. The theory is that she MUST have a major importance in his life=wife.