College Talk

MinnesotaSoxFan

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George Washington University in Washington, DC. Woot! I'm studying political science and should graduate in December 2005. I didn't go to a community college although it would have saved me a lot of money. My school choice has helped me to make connections in the political world since I interned last fall and plan to intern again in the spring, so hopefully that'll help me find a job.

Updated list of where i wanna go: FSU, the U (miami), USC, U of South Carolina, University of Washington, Auburn, and Mizzou. Northern Ill. is where I will go if I cant get into any of those schools. This summer I'm going for a 3 week summer school thing at the U for Broadcasting/Journalism and Sports Management. Looking forward to that. :D

What do you mean?  What are you considering?

Um athletic training, til I realized I'd be everyone's b****, then sports management, which is probably going to be more stress than its worth. I'm now looking at secondary education. As a member of the school board and such I'm learning a lot of what goes on. With secondary ed, I'd not only be able to go where I'd like to most likely, I'd probably stay close to home and do something I enjoy. As for a particular subject, I'd most likely be interested in math or social studies or possibly science. If I was a teacher, I'd like to be at the upper levels of the age spectru.

Um athletic training, til I realized I'd be everyone's b****, then sports management, which is probably going to be more stress than its worth. I'm now looking at secondary education. As a member of the school  board and such I'm learning a lot of what goes on. With secondary ed, I'd not only be able to go where I'd like to most likely, I'd probably stay close to home and do something I enjoy. As for a particular subject, I'd most likely be interested in math or social studies or possibly science. If I was a teacher, I'd like to be at the upper levels of the age spectru.

Math/science may give you better opportunities, especially if you want to take a 2nd job. But then, I'm not speaking from personal experience, just some friends' experiences.

Well I'm in Calculus, and I'm getting 96%, but I have no idea how the f*** I'm pulling it off, as I have yet to understand fully any one assignment.

All you have to remember is how to take a derivative or anti-derivative (integration) of functions using the power rule. ;)