I just booked a flight for opening weekend

Mathew

I'll be in from Friday morning till, Sunday night, hope to meet up with as many of you as I can!

Vince I sent you a pm.

Mathew.. there seems to be a rather large group meeting in the parking lot. I don't know if we'll all be together but we'll definitely be in the same area. Definitely have to meet up. Do you know where you're staying yet?

Mathew.. there seems to be a rather large group meeting in the parking lot. I don't know if we'll all be together but we'll definitely be in the same area. Definitely have to meet up. Do you know where you're staying yet?

Haven't figured out where I'm staying, I just made a rash decision but I hope there is something close to the park.

Haven't figured out where I'm staying, I just made a rash decision but I hope there is something close to the park.

LOL.. There's nothing "close" to the park ;) . Let me know where you end up.

There is a Quality Inn downtown on Monroe maybe? Madison maybe? It is almost straight north of Comiskey, downtown. It is where I stay when I stay at a hotel. It is a small walk to the el but not too far. If you can;t find it, let me know.

You doing all 3 games as we talked? All 3 are available to you -

Guest hotsoxchick1

hell why not stay here at my place... vince you been here before and mat your more than welcome to hang.. espically since your not scared of a chick with a tat lol................

LOL.. There's nothing "close" to the park  ;) . Let me know where you end up.

Close means public transitable, I doubt I'll be driving. Any suggestions are certainly appreciated.

You can hitch the subway from pretty much anywhere, and thats the best way to go to the park if your in the city.