ALCS, Game 1: Red Sox @ Yankees

Off the top of my head wilkerson has a bigger difference than bellhorn. Wilkerson i feel will break out next year, if not the year after that.

I never think of him b/c his avg has always been respectable.

I think you may have seen (well, noone actually saw it :D ) his breakout year in 2004. But it was a pretty good year. The last 2 years I've had him on all my fantasy teams at the beginning of the season, b/c he's always underappreciated, so his price is low. He's one heck of a good player.

8-7, Ortiz couldn't flex a bit more on that one? :)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never think of him b/c his avg has always been respectable.

I think you may have seen (well, noone actually saw it  :D ) his breakout year in 2004.  But it was a pretty good year.  The last 2 years I've had him on all my fantasy teams at the beginning of the season, b/c he's always underappreciated, so his price is low.  He's one heck of a good player.

8-7, Ortiz couldn't flex a bit more on that one?  :)

I know, he was damn good this year. But i am talking about over 200 hits in a season 40 homeruns 100 rbi's type of break out season. He is surely capable of it. Actually i have seen alot of his games due to mlb extra innings. :)

I know, he was damn good this year. But i am talking about over 200 hits in a season 40 homeruns 100 rbi's type of break out season. He is surely capable of it. Actually i have seen alot of his games due to mlb extra innings. :)

He's capable of it, but not on the Montreal Expos. It'll be interesting to see what DC puts on the field.

He's capable of it, but not on the Montreal Expos.  It'll be interesting to see what DC puts on the field.

Ya he definitely needs to be traded out of there he is forced to be a lead-off hitter when he is more like a 5-6 type hitter. So much damn talent surrounded by a bunch of s***ty players. I have said it before that if it was ever possible for the sox to get him they better do it.

I think it is unfair to say that the Red Sox have been better the past couple years at beating the Yankees, except in the big games

Last I checked, the Yankees still won their division and advanced further in the playoffs than the Red Sox every year. Who cares if you win the regular season series if the other team still wins the division and knocks you out in the playoffs. At this point in time the Red Sox Daddy=Yankees

This is just another example of why the Yankees own the Red Sox. I still say this is no rivalry. One team owns the other, therefore there is no rivalry.

Exactly, i don't feel that there is a packer bears rivarly because of the fact the bears win about 1-10 from the packers now a days.

Don't get me wrong I said the Red Sox have been better in beating the Yankees, but I also still know that the YAnks own them when it come down to, but you have to admit the Red Sox have played the Yankees with a little more intensity over the last couple of years

I guess, but I'm not a big fan of the old "well they tried hard" saying when it comes to professional sports. In little league playing with intensity is admirable, in the pros it should be expected.

Can i hear it one more time?

WHO's YOUR DADDY?

This just proves why the Yanks should win this series. The BoSox come back and what do the Yanks do? Score 2 more runs to put them right back in the gutter. If this Yankee team wins St Louis/Houston will have tough time in the WS.