Is anyone else weirded out..

Steff

By that Burger King commercial where the "king" is sitting in bed with that guy...

:unsure:

For some reason.. that commercial skeers me..  :o  :ph34r:

I think BKs current ad agency is going for the 'creepy factor' for some off reason. Parsonally, I think the King in bed ad has got nothing on the classic BK 'underground' Subservient Chicken site. Inexplicably creepy, but I'm mezmerized by it. :huh:

I think BKs current ad agency is going for the 'creepy factor' for some off reason.  Parsonally, I think the King in bed ad has got nothing on the classic BK 'underground' Subservient Chicken site.  Inexplicably creepy, but I'm mezmerized by it. :huh:

I love that chicken.. :lol:

That "king" is creeeeeepy though. The way he just appears in the guys bed.. doesn't say a word.. and hands him the sammich... :unsure:

I love that chicken..  :lol:

That "king" is creeeeeepy though. The way he just appears in the guys bed.. doesn't say a word.. and hands him the sammich...  :unsure:

Y'wanna know a creepy ad? I just saw it yesterday, and I can't even remember what it was for, but in it a guy says, "am I dreaming?" Another guy says,"no you'rre not," and then the first guy says "I feel like I'm dreeming because all of a sudden Cermen Elektra is with me... but she's got my old gym teacher's body..." Then there's carmen Elektra next to him, but she's got big hairy Man Hands and then the pull the shot back and it's her head digitized onto a fat dude's unflatttering physique!

Really, really creepy. :puke

Y'wanna know a creepy ad?  I just saw it yesterday, and I can't even remember what it was for, but in it a guy says, "am I dreaming?"  Another guy says,"no you'rre not," and then the first guy says "I feel like I'm dreeming because all of a sudden Cermen Elektra is with me... but she's got my old gym teacher's body..."  Then there's carmen Elektra next to him, but she's got big hairy Man Hands and then the pull the shot back and it's her head digitized onto a fat dude's unflatttering physique!

Really, really creepy.  :puke

It's for DirectTV. And yes.. that's a weird one also.

Brian, Carl's Jr took over Hardee's in the 1980s. The menu at Hardee's is closer to what Carl's Jr was than Carl's Jr is to what Hardee's was. Then there are White Castles in the south called Krystal.

I think the creepiest part of the BK commercial is when the king touches the dude's knee at the end.

Brian, Carl's Jr took over Hardee's in the 1980s. The menu at Hardee's is closer to what Carl's Jr was than Carl's Jr is to what Hardee's was. Then there are White Castles in the south called Krystal.

I think the creepiest part of the BK commercial is when the king touches the dude's knee at the end.

Krystal is different from White Castle altogther I thought, they just serve similar food. As for BK we all know their greatest marketing campaign was the angus diet.