I had to share this website...

Queen Prawn

A classic web site.

I have no idea why brides pick such dresses that only work for a wedding. I was just at one a few months ago where all the bridesmaides and matrons wore simple black evening dresses. Looked fine to me for an evening wedding.

The groomsmen wore simple black suits with some wild ties. Only the groom, best man, and families wore tuxedos.

A few of the ladies were wagging their tongues about the etiquette of "modern weddings".

I couldn't even tell you the color of the bridesmaids dresses at my wedding.

A classic web site.

I have no idea why brides pick such dresses that only work for a wedding. I was just at one a few months ago where all the bridesmaides and matrons wore simple black evening dresses. Looked fine to me for an evening wedding.

The groomsmen wore simple black suits with some wild ties. Only the groom, best man, and families wore tuxedos.

A few of the ladies were wagging their tongues about the etiquette of "modern weddings".

I couldn't even tell you the color of the bridesmaids dresses at my wedding.

My wife did that for our wedding. All black dresses. They were able to pick between 4 different styles. The guys wore tuxes, but they were only $20 because it was the 3rd wedding in our group from that same tux shop that summer! The guy set us up real sweet!

The worst dresses I ever saw were lime green. The bridesmaids all carried 1 sunflower. Yikes. I had to blink to make sure I wasn't having a nightmare when they started walking down the aisle.