Jacko wacko over Eminem attacko

Steff

Eminem, portraying Michael Jackson as a child molester in the 'Just Lose It' video, has the Gloved One up in arms.

Michael Jackson is stepping up his public whimpering over that new Eminem video that portrays the Gloved One as a child molester.

"I am very angry at Eminem's depiction of me in his video ['Just Lose It']," Jackson told radio host Steve Harvey yesterday. "I feel that it is outrageous and disrespectful. It is one thing to spoof, but it is another to be demeaning and insensitive.

"I've admired Eminem as an artist and was shocked by this," Jackson, 46, went on. "The video was inappropriate and disrespectful to me, my children, my family and the community at large."

Slim Shady's latest satire features the rapper dressed like Jackson, sitting on a bed with young boys jumping in the background. The lyric says: "Come here, little kiddie, on my lap."

Jackson applauded Black Entertainment Television for pulling the video.

BET Chairman Robert Johnson said in a statement that "Just Lose It" was yanked because it was "inappropriate to use our network to air a video disparaging Michael's character, or that of any other celebrity."

Jackson, a BET Walk of Fame honoree, said: "It is my hope that the other networks will take BET's lead and pull it."

A rep for BET confirms that Jackson personally made an appeal to Johnson over the weekend.

Eminem spokesman Dennis Dennehy would say only, "We are sorry that BET made this decision."

Maybe its just me but I think once you have multiple child molestation charges brought against you you waive the right of being offended by anything done to you. I know all sins are equal but molestors are the lowest of the low in my world. Jacko is lucky he still has millions of adoring fans but he has to take it like a man (or whatever he is)...Plus how immature can you be if your offended my Eminem of all people making fun of you! :headshake

Oh and BTW...That song stinks, the stupid laughing really is annoying

dude i must be in the minority i guess but i agree with Jacko on this one. He hasnt been convicted of anything so making that comment is really uncalled for. I'd be pissed if i were him too. Although I'm also in the minority in thinking that he didnt actually molest these kids and that people who just want money used him as an easy target because it's so believable.

dude i must be in the minority i guess but i agree with Jacko on this one.  He hasnt been convicted of anything so making that comment is really uncalled for.  I'd be pissed if i were him too.  Although I'm also in the minority in thinking that he didnt actually molest these kids and that people who just want money used him as an easy target because it's so believable.

He has admitted to aying in bed with his young friends. If he is innocent, and that is a huge if, he has committed a monumental blunder in judgement, on many occassions.

But damn, Thriller was awesome

dude i must be in the minority i guess but i agree with Jacko on this one.  He hasnt been convicted of anything so making that comment is really uncalled for.  I'd be pissed if i were him too.  Although I'm also in the minority in thinking that he didnt actually molest these kids and that people who just want money used him as an easy target because it's so believable.

Making what comment...

"come here little kiddie and sit on my lap..."..??

Personally I don't see the big deal nor why that freak is so pissed about it.. unless he's guilty.

And while I'm at it.. Jackson is a total friggin disgusting hypocrite guilty of the same damn thing he's accusing Eminem of doing!

Did he worry about Tom Sneddon's family (the prosecutor) or the community that elected him to serve? Did he worry about Tommy Mottola's family when he called him a racist?

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Traveling between stops on a double-decker open air bus, Jackson brandished a sign telling the record executive to "go back to hell,'' the New York Post reported. Jackson blamed Mottola for his record's slow sales and condemned him in biblical terms. "He's mean. He's a racist and he's very, very, very devilish,'' he said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That wasn't even a parody.

This comes closer to actual parody, but is more whining, imo.

quote:

Then, while standing outside of Sony HQ, he held a sign -- supposedly made by fans -- with boxes marked "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly." Jackson's face appeared as "The Good," Mottola's face portrayed with devil horns was "The Bad," and Mottola's real image glued onto a box was "The Ugly."

How about playing a gunshot after a "parody" of Sneddon on his album?. He knows how devoted his fans are. He uses enough security to protect himself. He's damned lucky none of those nuts took the gunshot as a "divine mandate" to take Sneddon out.

:angry:

Making what comment...

"come here little kiddie and sit on my lap..."..??

Personally I don't see the big deal nor why that freak is so pissed about it.. unless he's guilty.

And while I'm at it.. Jackson is a total friggin disgusting hypocrite guilty of the same damn thing he's accusing Eminem of doing!

Did he worry about Tom Sneddon's family (the prosecutor) or the community that elected him to serve? Did he worry about Tommy Mottola's family when he called him a racist?

quote:

Traveling between stops on a double-decker open air bus, Jackson brandished a sign telling the record executive to "go back to hell,'' the New York Post reported. Jackson blamed Mottola for his record's slow sales and condemned him in biblical terms. "He's mean. He's a racist and he's very, very, very devilish,'' he said.

That wasn't even a parody.

This comes closer to actual parody, but is more whining, imo.

quote:

Then, while standing outside of Sony HQ, he held a sign -- supposedly made by fans -- with boxes marked "The Good, The Bad and The Ugly." Jackson's face appeared as "The Good," Mottola's face portrayed with devil horns was "The Bad," and Mottola's real image glued onto a box was "The Ugly."

How about playing a gunshot after a "parody" of Sneddon on his album?. He knows how devoted his fans are. He uses enough security to protect himself. He's damned lucky none of those nuts took the gunshot as a "divine mandate" to take Sneddon out.

:angry:

have you actually seen the video? "Michaels" nose pops off at one point, kids are jumping on a bed behind him at one point too, its just uncalled for.

Ok heres my Jackson-logic:

Now first off you have to take for granted that he's a little messed up mentally.

He never had a childhood at all and he's always been in the spotlight. I seriously think that this whole thing about the kids is that he wants to just have his childhood back and so he wants to have kids stay over and be a kid again. I know that sounds effing weird but he's not a very normal person and I seriously think that's why he does it. I dont think he's done any harm to any of these kids. He just doesnt want this kind of accusation continuing to fly around. I can understand him getting upset because he wants to lose the image that he has and the eminem video just perpetuates it. ( i know losing it is very unlikely anyway but i'm just trying to see it from his side )

the lyrics in question appear when M&M is doing a "bad Santa" spoof...

There is nothing wrong with kids jumping on a bed, just ask Jackson. If he doesn't want criticism for his actions, as he admitted he "sleeps" with children, he should stop his actions.

M&M didn't even come close to going over the line. Anyone see the Chapelle Show spoofing R. Kelly... That's much worse than the M&M video. The only reason this is a story at all is that MJ, despite his wanton disregard for the safety of chilren (both his own and others), is still a powerful man in hollywood.

Yea Reddy.. I saw it. And for what Jackson has admitted to doing.. it's tame. He's a pedophile, IMO, plain and simple. Even if he never touched the children.. he obviously thinks it's normal to have children other than his own in his bed.. and that's sick.

You gonna tell you you'd send your kids his way..?

Yea Reddy.. I saw it. And for what Jackson has admitted to doing.. it's tame. He's a pedophile, IMO, plain and simple. Even if he never touched the children.. he obviously thinks it's normal to have children other than his own in his bed.. and that's sick.

You gonna tell you you'd send your kids his way..?

Steff I didnt say that. And how is he a pedophile if he doesnt touch them and only has them there because HE wishes he could be a kid again? For god's sake if I have a couple guys stay over we'll sleep in the same bed. It's just a f***ing place to sleep thats not the floor. Im also not gay in case the thought crossed any minds. I dont know I just think I can sort of sympathize with him because I understand why he'd do something like this.

Steff I didnt say that.  And how is he a pedophile if he doesnt touch them and only has them there because HE wishes he could be a kid again?  For god's sake if I have a couple guys stay over we'll sleep in the same bed.  It's just a f***ing place to sleep thats not the floor.  Im also not gay in case the thought crossed any minds.  I dont know I just think I can sort of sympathize with him because I understand why he'd do something like this.

An adult who chooses to share his bed with pre-teens is sick. No if's, and's, or but's about it.

You having your friends sleep over is not the same thing. Unless of course you are an adult and you're hanging with 12 year olds..? :huh

You sympathize with a GROWN MAN sleeping in the same bed with children that are not his own..?? :unsure:

If that's your stance.. being "gay" is the last thing I would accuse you of.. :ph34r:

Eminem, portraying Michael Jackson as a child molester in the 'Just Lose It' video, has the Gloved One up in arms. 

Michael Jackson is stepping up his public whimpering over that new Eminem video that portrays the Gloved One as a child molester.

"I am very angry at Eminem's depiction of me in his video ['Just Lose It']," Jackson told radio host Steve Harvey yesterday. "I feel that it is outrageous and disrespectful. It is one thing to spoof, but it is another to be demeaning and insensitive.

"I've admired Eminem as an artist and was shocked by this," Jackson, 46, went on. "The video was inappropriate and disrespectful to me, my children, my family and the community at large."

Slim Shady's latest satire features the rapper dressed like Jackson, sitting on a bed with young boys jumping in the background. The lyric says: "Come here, little kiddie, on my lap."

Jackson applauded Black Entertainment Television for pulling the video.

BET Chairman Robert Johnson said in a statement that "Just Lose It" was yanked because it was "inappropriate to use our network to air a video disparaging Michael's character, or that of any other celebrity."

Jackson, a BET Walk of Fame honoree, said: "It is my hope that the other networks will take BET's lead and pull it."

A rep for BET confirms that Jackson personally made an appeal to Johnson over the weekend.

Eminem spokesman Dennis Dennehy would say only, "We are sorry that BET made this decision."

All I can say is that it is funny :lolhitting