How does this work..?

Steff

Steff bored at work, googles "things to do on acid"  :lol:  :unsure:

Lord I can not tell you how bored I am today... waiting on others to get me financial numbers.. I mean hell.. it's only the 13th of the month you'd think they'd be closed by now.. :rolly

Lord I can not tell you how bored I am today... waiting on others to get me financial numbers..  I mean hell.. it's only the 13th of the month you'd think they'd be closed by now..  :rolly

Hey s*** for brains financial analyst. You must wait until the f***ed up accountants of the world get it right.

LMAO.

I get to force my accounting manager to get it right (and I get to be responsible for it) and then I get to put the finance hat on and prep all the operational metrics. Fun stuff. Then I get to b**** about the ineffiecencies all day of our archaic software, both ops and finance wise.

Hey s*** for brains financial analyst.  You must wait until the f***ed up accountants of the world get it right.

LMAO.

I get to force my accounting manager to get it right (and I get to be responsible for it) and then I get to put the finance hat on and prep all the operational metrics.  Fun stuff.  Then I get to b**** about the ineffiecencies all day of our archaic software, both ops and finance wise.

That has no business being in green... ;)

They are seriously pissing me off because every day that they take is backing up my job. I'm in talks with 3 different potential lenders and they want the info last week.. I've been pushing for a change in the Accounting department because the people in charge are simply not efficient. It should not take 10 days to close the month. This crap should have been done at the latest on the 8th. Not flattering for a $20 million a month company. :headshake