Tennessee Dems go overboard

Its in terrible taste, especially for an orginization with a lot of responsibility.

If a smart person walks into a meeting dressed as a bum, people will instantly make assumptions about that person.

If a political party uses these kinds of tactics, what will people think.

I hope John Kerry is outraged. As a supporter who just recently hopped on the bandwagon, I do not like my new party being associated with this image.

f*** Tennessee and its terrible road system :fyou

One of the reasons I favor a 6 year Presidential term and no chance for immediate sequencial re-election is the indignity of our sitting President running for office. It offends me to see pictures like this. However, I am equally offended that our President has to jump through the political hoops for 4 more years and resorts, by proxy, to the same tactics.

I agree with you 1549, it is in horrible taste and, though i don't like bush one bit, i dont think democrats should be ruining whatever image they might have by doing things like this. The word liberal has a bad enough rep as it is.

One of the reasons I favor a 6 year Presidential term and no chance for immediate sequencial re-election is the indignity of our sitting President running for office.

Agreed!!! :notworthy

Politics doesnt need another black eye...and it gets one every four years when the mudslinging starts during every presidential campaign.