Debate #3 Lets Get It On!

Also on tonight

Yanks-BoSox

'Stros-Cards

WVU-UConn

The Wire

South Park

God Damn, there a lot of good TV tonight.

Anyway, so far each candidate has won 1 debate, IMO.

I would like to see Bush show more of the compassion he showed last week.

And I want Kerry to be a little more personable.

according to the media Kerry won both and frankly thats all that matters. If kerry wins tonight he'll probably ride the "Momentum" created by the media to a victory on Nov. 2. He's gonna pull the same thing now that he did in the Caucus.

according to the media Kerry won both and frankly thats all that matters.  If kerry wins tonight he'll probably ride the "Momentum" created by the media to a victory on Nov. 2.  He's gonna pull the same thing now that he did in the Caucus.

Heck are you kidding me? All of the pundits and journalists probably already have their stories written about who won tonight, they just need to wait to fill in some quotes to make it look good.

according to the media Kerry won both and frankly thats all that matters.  If kerry wins tonight he'll probably ride the "Momentum" created by the media to a victory on Nov. 2.  He's gonna pull the same thing now that he did in the Caucus.

f*** the media.

I'm still really unsure if I'm voting or not this election. Neither candidate really impresses me. I know Bush is going to win our state; I'm really indifferent on that. I really don't feel comfortable with either of these guys in office for the next four years. I feel like I'd just be voting for voting sake....

I love how Pell grants have actually decreased yet Bush says they have gone up...and Bush did make that comment saying in March 2003, when asked by a CNN commentator about bin Laden, Bush said: "So I don't know where he is. You know, I just don't spend that much time on him, Kelly, to be honest with you. . . . I truly am not that concerned about him."

Damn I hate social security. The government should not be in the business of paying retirees. Pay for your own retirement. Don't buy the extra TV, don't buy the new car for a year or two. Put that money in one of the many tax free programs that are out there now. Let me manage my own retirement. Social Security is the single biggest program that the government should not be managing.