Moving to AZ

Winning Ugly

Well our company just got bought out for the second time this year, and this time nobody will retain their jobs. The good thing for me is that once they let me go, I will get a 6-month salary retention bonus in a lunp sum check, plus the ability to transfer to the new company's site in Tempe, AZ. So that's what the family is doing. Time to buy an AFFORDABLE house and stop moving from apartment to apartment.

Gonna miss my trips to Anaheim to see the Sox, but maybe I could fly instead of driving. At least, however, I can see my first spring training in person with my boys (the Angels are in Tempe but Tucson is not too far a drive for me to see the Sox).

Anyone know the interleague schedule for next season and who the Sox are playing? Would love to see them in Phoenix...11 minutes from where I'm moving to.

Well, I'll probably be gone for a while (not like I post much nowadays anyway), so have a nice holiday everybody!

Ug