With this new news

LDF

For those who didn't hear the news:

US Intell shows that once the US gets within "X" miles of Baghdad, Iraqi soliders have been given the green light to use chemical weapons.

Yeah, but they dont have any, right?!?!?!?! :rolleyes:

I heard that too.  It is based off of intel reports so you never know for sure until it happens.

i been trying to be nice with them, but the first time the chemicals come out, we should come out with moab bomb

Only if chemical weapons are used, will you see the MoAB.

US Intell shows that once the US gets within "X" miles of Baghdad, Iraqi soliders have been given the green light to use chemical weapons.

i wonder where apu is on this new news

Ug, don't encourage him :nono

Under the "Hitler and the Boys" thread, Molto said that Apu has been banned because Apu asked Molto to ban him :huh:

I heard that too.  It is based off of intel reports so you never know for sure until it happens.

i been trying to be nice with them, but the first time the chemicals come out, we should come out with moab bomb

what is that 10 mile radius of engery destruction. if someone knows more correct me ok.

Under the "Hitler and the Boys" thread, Molto said that Apu has been banned because Apu asked Molto to ban him :huh:

i thought that was a while ago.

but if so, why?

what is that 10 mile radius of engery destruction. if someone knows more correct me ok.

I'm not sure on the radius LDF. But I do know the MoAB has the power of a small nuclear device without the release of radiation.

I'm not sure on the radius LDF. But I do know the MoAB has the power of a small nuclear device without the release of radiation.

we been soooo nice with these freaking idiots. i say the first signs of chemicals, f*** them to hell.

we been soooo nice with these freaking idiots. i say the first signs of chemicals, f*** them to hell.

Agreed.

They won't be afraid to use chemical weapons, and thats my fear. Whenever you have someone that is on a last cause type mission then they will use everything they got. Hopefully our troops are ready, well equipped and can get through it all healthy.

This is going to be tough. Any reports yet on the chemical weapons plant. Also, I think the first sign that they actually do use Chemical weapons and you'll see an air campaign before you see the troops go back in.

As far as APU goes, he's back. He emailed me one day wanting to be banned.

I was asleep. I accidentally fell asleep.

I've said before that they most likely don't have weapons and if they did, the inspections would have found them.

if they start using chemicals weapons, what would you say then?

second what will you say if the chemical plant, which is 100 acres big, was found to have been use to produce chemical weapons?

I've said before that they most likely don't have weapons and if they did, the inspections would have found them.

second what will you say if the chemical plant, which is 100 acres big, was found to have been use to produce chemical weapons?

Nothing. He'd change the subject like he usually does and bash the US, the President, the CIA, Powell, Rumsfeld, Rice, etc. or say that they were weapons we gave Hussein in the first place. Same old boring Apu. That should answer your question LDF ;). The UN would be the last group that he'd blame.

Nothing. He'd change the subject like he usually does and bash the US, the President, the CIA, Powell, Rumsfeld, Rice, etc. or say that they were weapons we gave Hussein in the first place. Same old boring Apu. That should answer your question LDF ;). The UN would be the last group that he'd blame.

there is FINALLY an uprising in iraq. its about freaking time.

Nothing. He'd change the subject like he usually does and bash the US, the President, the CIA, Powell, Rumsfeld, Rice, etc. or say that they were weapons we gave Hussein in the first place. Same old boring Apu. That should answer your question LDF  ;). The UN would be the last group that he'd blame.

Well, CK, Saddam wouldn't be armed with weapons if we hadn't sold them all to him in the first place, now would he?

Who is to say that 1) the plant has made chem weapons, 2) that Blix and Co. (if given adequate time and not pressured by the West Texas moron) would have found more weapons (I personally believe they could have if given time...if there are weapons there) etc.

The Bush regime case for war was inadequate and they sent people off to die anyway. Sickening...absolutely sickening.

Nothing. He'd change the subject like he usually does and bash the US, the President, the CIA, Powell, Rumsfeld, Rice, etc. or say that they were weapons we gave Hussein in the first place. Same old boring Apu. That should answer your question LDF  ;). The UN would be the last group that he'd blame.

Well, CK, Saddam wouldn't be armed with weapons if we hadn't sold them all to him in the first place, now would he?

Who is to say that 1) the plant has made chem weapons, 2) that Blix and Co. (if given adequate time and not pressured by the West Texas moron) would have found more weapons (I personally believe they could have if given time...if there are weapons there) etc.

The Bush regime case for war was inadequate and they sent people off to die anyway. Sickening...absolutely sickening.

i really used to respect you, but this stand of yours is getting to me.