Kobe accuser reveals ID

southsider2k5

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does that have to do with anything?

That's half the population....i'd think that at least 15 to 20 % of that are married...you always hear of when someone who cheats so has the other person, but not enough to be the majority of those who cheated...

Edited by TheBlackSox8

That's half the population....i'd think that at least 15 to 20 % of that are married...you always hear of when someone cheats so has the other person...

I think you misunderstood...

60% of married men.. and 40% of married women commit adultry.

Did you also know that 50% of all marriages end in divorce.

And no.. just cause one spouse cheats does not mean the other does.

I think you misunderstood...

60% of married men.. and 40% of married women commit adultry.

umm..that is what i meant...50% of married people...though i didn't say it that way :bang

Not necessarily....but it does happen...and it probable happens a lot...but not enough to be the majority of the people that are cheating...

That is what i'm saying...hope it's more clear

umm..that is what i meant...50% of married people...though i didn't say it that way :bang

Not necessarily....but it does happen...and it probable happens a lot...but not enough to be the majority of the people that are cheating...

That is what i'm saying...hope it's more clear

It's not.

No biggie.

Yeah...but he is married.  You just don't do s*** like that when you're married, and I'm expecting a divorce in the future...there has already been moments when Vanessa has abandoned Kobe on dates.  So say bye bye to that f***ing mercedes, oh and the jag that you rear ended Kobe...oh and also say bye to that diamond ring you bought...

I wouldn't be surprised if she stayed with him. She can enjoy more of his money by staying married to him.

60% of men, and 40% of women cheat on their spouses. People.. lots of them.. do it.

A VERY sad statistic which again sidetracks me:

Whenever I hear that homophobic "Christian" bulls*** about gay couples endangering "The Sanctity Of Marriage", it's funny how stats like this are conveniently ignored.....

A VERY sad statistic which again sidetracks me:

Whenever I hear that homophobic "Christian" bulls*** about gay couples endangering "The Sanctity Of Marriage", it's funny how stats like this are conveniently ignored.....

when I hear ignorant j-holes bash my religion it really makes me laugh at the so-called "bleeding heart liberal," because I know I'm right next to osama bin laden on their compassion list.

liberalism or progressivism, as I've heard used lately... :headshake :sleep :puke is a joke. Take a liberal's BMW away and we'll see who's thinking about other people's rights.

Yeah...but he is married.  You just don't do s*** like that when you're married, and I'm expecting a divorce in the future...there has already been moments when Vanessa has abandoned Kobe on dates.  So say bye bye to that f***ing mercedes, oh and the jag that you rear ended Kobe...oh and also say bye to that diamond ring you bought...

With all those millions in the bank he'll get over it, even after forking over half of it. What a stupid dumbass he was though. Getting mixed up with what, by most accounts, was nothing more than a lowlife tramp. Goes to show what can happen when the wrong head does all the thinking.

KOBE

:stupid

I wouldn't be surprised if she stayed with him. She can enjoy more of his money by staying married to him.

No way dude, shed be better off dumping him right now and squeezing him for every last cent she can. That way she can hook have half, at least, of Kobe's fortune and then turn around and hook up with another rich mofo and live even better.

Sounds cruel but Kobe deserves it.

No way dude,  shed be better off dumping him right now and squeezing him for every last cent she can.  That way she can hook have half, at least, of Kobe's fortune and then turn around and hook up with another rich mofo and live even better.

Sounds cruel but Kobe deserves it.

Not only would she get half of his current worth up front, she'd get an additional 20% of his GROSS monthly income until their daughter turns 18.

:o

Not only would she get half of his current worth up front, she'd get an additional 20% of his GROSS monthly income until their daughter turns 18.

:o

That is a hell of a lot of money. Kobe is signed for 7 years and $135 million by the Lakers, and his sponsorship would be a lot of money too. Of course, you hope that wouldn't be the main reason she left him, it should be because he cheated on her.

when I hear ignorant j-holes bash my religion it really makes me laugh at the so-called "bleeding heart liberal," because I know I'm right next to osama bin laden on their compassion list.

liberalism or progressivism, as I've heard used lately... :headshake  :sleep  :puke  is a joke. Take a liberal's BMW away and we'll see who's thinking about other people's rights.

First off, If you're referring to ME as a "j-hole", then I must be doing something right, because I almost never agree with you anyway. I don't consider myself liberal conservative, left or right wing. I agree with some of each side's views, but I don't walk in lockstep with any ideological bent. I take things issue by issue and make up my own mind.

Secondly, I put "Christians" in parentheses because TRULY spiritual people don't piss on other people - it's these holier-than-thou control freak thought-police f***heads who give good people of ANY religion a bad name.

And WHY NOT let gays have a shot at marriage? It's not like heterosexuals have PERFECTED it yet, and we've had all of eternity to try.

1)First off, If you're referring to ME as a "j-hole", then I must be doing something right, because I almost never agree with you anyway. I don't consider myself liberal conservative, left or right wing. I agree with some of each side's views, but I don't walk in lockstep with any ideological bent. I take things issue by issue and make up my own mind.

2)Secondly, I put "Christians" in parentheses because TRULY spiritual people don't piss on other people - it's these holier-than-thou control freak thought-police f***heads who give good people of ANY religion a bad name.

3)And WHY NOT let gays have a shot at marriage? It's not like heterosexuals have PERFECTED it yet, and we've had all of eternity to try.

1) I'm happy for you. I too think it's a shame when we are forced to label people and agendas. I wouldn't say I'm evangelical christian nor right wing republican, though I might be labeled as such at times.

2)Actually you used quotations, but that's not the part that I'll argue. The reality of my faith and beliefs is that they're going to piss people off. Jesus wasn't brutally killed because he said happy, flowery things that made everyone happy. However, I agree with you in a sense, because my faith doesn't tell me to cram my beliefs down your throat, just that I should stand by them, no matter what the popular culture says or how it tries to manipulate my faith.... *cough* cwsox *cough*

3) Marriage is not a right, therefore, any civil liberties talk is crap. Marriage is a religious institution and while I totally agree with the "we're not doing such a great job ourselves" arguement, that's an indictment on the church and our need to fix a huge problem and NOT an arguement for "well let's just anyone try it then." Why can't a brother and a sister get married then? or a mom and her son? or a father and son? We could play "let's pretend" and imagine a world where the government would say, have a surgery that will eliminate chances of pregnancy and we could all just have sex 100% of the time.

soxtalk's precious beatles can answer that.... "Love is all you need" ...not sex. Sex is one of many vehicles of love, and until our culture figures that out, we're doomed to have f-ed up relationships and destructive marriages and homes.

soxtalk's precious beatles can answer that.... "Love is all you need" ...not sex. Sex is one of many vehicles of love, and until our culture figures that out, we're doomed to have f-ed up relationships and destructive marriages and homes.

Like you'd know anything about sex.. :rolly

:lolhitting

Like you'd know anything about sex.. :rolly

:lolhitting

there are so many levels of comebacks that I'm not going to even bother.... i.e. debbie does dallas, stef does chicago....

what's the marriage count at right now, stef?

I don't need to experience sex to examine the effects when misused... or should I go out and become an alcoholic because I don't know much about mass consumption of beer? Miss doable stef, all s***e and no substance...

bye

there are so many levels of comebacks that I'm not going to even bother.... i.e. debbie does dallas, stef does chicago....

I don't need to experience sex to examine the effects when misused... or should I go out and become an alcoholic because I don't know much about mass consumption of beer?  Miss doable stef, all s***e and no substance...

bye

Dude, who pissed in your Wheaties? I seriously think she was just messin' with you.

Referring to all of this cheating business. No not all marriages have cheatings on both sides and sometimes it's only 1 that cheats. But if someone does cheat, then there probably is a lot higher of a chance for the spouse to cheat also.

I think the possibility probably rises for the spouse of a cheater to cheat in return, but I wonder if there have been any studies on this?

Just for me personally, cheating is about the only thing I don't think I could forgive, especially if it wasn't a one-time thing. A one-timer would be bad enough, but a relationship outside of ours would be 100% unforgivable. But I wouldn't "cheat back", I'd likely just get out.

I don't need to experience sex to examine the effects when misused... or should I go out and become an alcoholic because I don't know much about mass consumption of beer?  Miss doable stef, all s***e and no substance...

bye

I suppose I could start out with a fat joke.... but I wont.

The marriage count is at 0, as according to the Roman Catholic Church I have never been married. Thanks for your concern.

Now, my comment was a joke, but if your ignorant uninformed mind couldn't comprehend that, and I insulted you, you could have sent me a PM saying so and I could have explained that, and apologized for hurting your feelings...

No s***, no substance... I bet that's better than 1 kiss a year and a lifetime friendship with a hairy palm.

Bye..