Kobe accuser reveals ID

southsider2k5

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheating back doesn't do anything.  If the other person cheated, they obviously don't give a damn about the relationship or the person they cheated on, so why would cheating back be anything substantive?

Amen.

Move on.

The piece of crap doesn't deserve you if they cheat on you.

suprising and disapointing and its been snowballing. and im starting to agree with whoever started that favoritism thread. everyone is at eachothers throats. im not even gonna go into how i feel about certain posters and their latest b****iness and if you arnt part of a specific clique you are looked down upon. i feel as if im at school when im on here where you have certain people who will stick up for you while everyone else bashes you.

suprising and disapointing and its been snowballing. and im starting to agree with whoever started that favoritism thread. everyone is at eachothers throats. im not even gonna go into how i feel about certain posters and their latest b****iness and if you arnt part of a specific clique you are looked down upon. i feel as if im at school when im on here where you have certain people who will stick up for you while everyone else bashes you.

Who is at who's throat...?? :huh

well lets see just in this thread

pa and the critic were

you and kap were at pa's throat. now im gettin in on it and will have people bashing me. i know it.

Excuse me...? I was at PA's throat..??? Would you mind pointing that out to me? I made 1 post to him in response to him comparing me to a whore... It could have been a lot worse, and I don't care if you don't agree, but the response was justified.

I suppose I could start out with a fat joke.... but I wont.

The marriage count is at 0, as according to the Roman Catholic Church I have never been married. Thanks for your concern.

Now, my comment was a joke, but if your ignorant uninformed mind couldn't comprehend that, and I insulted you, you could have sent me a PM saying so and I could have explained that, and apologized for hurting your feelings...

No s***, no substance... I bet that's better than 1 kiss a year and a lifetime friendship with a hairy palm.

Bye..

Sexual frustration maybe...  :lol:

i dont know but i count TWO there

yeah you were still attacking pa. and im sorry but i cant stand it when people start ganging up on people. and if you cant f***ing stop being a b**** well then i feel sorry for you and the people who you come in contat with. and i dont care if i get banned for that because im expressing my opinion. and your lucky you have the admins on your side because you sure do bash alot of people. im outta here this place has gotten too b****y for my liking

yeah you were still attacking pa. and im sorry but i cant stand it when people start ganging up on people. and if you cant f***ing stop being a b**** well then i feel sorry for you and the people who you come in contat with. and i dont care if i get banned for that because im expressing my opinion. and your lucky you have the admins on your side because you sure do bash alot of people. im outta here this place has gotten too b****y for my liking

Pot meet kettle.

If you think it's too b****y, then why b**** about it being too b****y? Not trying to be an ass, but its a genuine question I have.

It's not ganging up on people -- it can be a LOT worse than this and I don't see too much wrong with it...there's a line that I don't see as being crossed. And don't worry da_bears, I never met Steff and haven't talked to her...ever so your conspiracy theory about the mods is not true.

Sweetie... I wasn't ganging up on anyone until he compared me to a whore (you might be a bit to young for this.. but Debbie, who did Dallas, is a whore). Maybe you like being compared to a whore, or feel it's ok to compare your mom or sister or girlfriend to one.. but I don't.

As for being a b****.. if you think this is being a b**** you should do some reading of some past threads here. This is nothing.

I sure hope you don't get banned... aside from this, you seem to be a normal person.

Sorry you're outta here.. come back real soon.

If you think it's too b****y, then why b**** about it being too b****y?  Not trying to be an ass, but its a genuine question I have.

Why not? As Dabears stated its his opinion. I'm not rushing to defend what he said, but the right to say it. How else could he have expressed himself without appearing "too b****y?"

Why not? As Dabears stated its his opinion.  I'm not rushing to defend what he said, but the right to say it.  How else could he have expressed himself without appearing "too b****y?"

I'm not saying he doesn't have a right to say it -- I am simply saying that if he is concerned about the lowering level of discourse going on then why further lower it with a rant? that was my point. There are other ways to make the same point without the linguistics he used to be perceived as a lot less "b****y"

Sweetie... I wasn't ganging up on anyone until he compared me to a whore (you might be a bit to young for this.. but Debbie, who did Dallas, is a whore). Maybe you like being compared to a whore, or feel it's ok to compare your mom or sister or girlfriend to one.. but I don't.

As for being a b****.. if you think this is being a b**** you should do some reading of some past threads here. This is nothing.

I sure hope you don't get banned... aside from this, you seem to be a normal person.

Sorry you're outta here.. come back real soon.

it's the condescention towards anyone and everyone that makes me write posts like I do. Stef, please carry through with the fat jokes, lol. Only one person on this website has every met me, so you have no idea what I look like. (besides one photo) I am comfortable in my skin and by no means am I obese, so I'm happy.

my response to you was defending my virginity. It's j-holes like you that take away from the joy and gift that it'll be to share that with one person and on my wedding night. I have every right to say what I want to say, and it's clear that you're here to medicate for some clear lack of self-satisfaction and picking on people like da_bears is pathetic. You boss everyone around and dismiss anyone that you deem not on your level.

favoristism isn't necessarily the word that some people are feeling, it's elitism.

screw you and the likes.

da_bears, I don't praise you for defending me or whatever, that's not the point, but I appreciate you calling stef out like you did. rock on.

pa

I'm not saying he doesn't have a right to say it -- I am simply saying that if he is concerned about the lowering level of discourse going on then why further lower it with a rant?  that was my point.  There are other ways to make the same point without the linguistics he used to be perceived as a lot less "b****y"

maybe the way i went about it wasnt right but i express my opinions sometimes with out really thinking about how people will perceive them. its been a continual downfall around here. people have been uptight, people will jump to conclusions too fast. and steff i know what debbie does dallas is and it wasnt right to call you a whore. and pa i wasnt necesasrilly sticking up for you you were just the most recent example of getting attacked and being ganged up on. i agree with you since i too am a christian and all this bashing of our faith. i will probably stick around because i cant just get up and leave but sometimes i want to because of some of the crap that goes on around here.

Come on folks, let's calm down a little. A lot of nerves have been struck in this thread, but everyone involved is good people. It got out of hand really fast.

I didn't really see a ganging up going on here, pretty equal on both sides, but maybe I should go back and read again. The last thing I want is for people to be afraid of saying what they feel for fear of being flooded with insults.

idonno about you guys but this is a message board if you are going to let people hurt your feelings on a message board you have problems.... as far as it goes i think its way out of line calling another poster a whore though, especially if your an admin and are apposed to set an example... and even though i dont know much about steff i think she is prob one of the most knowledgable sox fans on this board if not the most.