Kobe accuser reveals ID

southsider2k5

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what you think its ok for people to call other people whores? without any evidence to back it up.... even if a woman is a whore its not a good thing call her one  :fyou

WTF are you talking about? I was making a joke. People need to have sticks surgically removed from their behinds.

well lets see just in this thread

pa and the critic were

you and kap were at pa's throat. now im gettin in on it and will have people bashing me. i know it.

Where did that come from?

I actually met PA, and I like the dude. We get along quite well, thank you. And so, I just pointed out that Steff appeared to be joking... I personally like the phrase "who pissed in your wheaties" so I used it. :lol:

I was totally on Kobe's side from the get go of this, but the more I've read into and listened to it, I'm starting to side with this girl. Kobe trying to pull Shaq into this didn't help his cause either.

The 'innocent' girl dropping criminal charges against Kobe didn't help her credibility either.

bryantaccuser.jpg

"OH...MY...GOD I'm so, like, emotionally and physically traumatized from the rape.

(Lawyer whispers in ear)

So if Kobe is found guilty I don't get any money?! I don't care about preserving justice, lets take this to civil court and run him dry."

Where did that come from?

I actually met PA, and I like the dude.  We get along quite well, thank you.  And so, I just pointed out that Steff appeared to be joking... I personally like the phrase "who pissed in your wheaties" so I used it. :lol:

as I posted my thoughts, I forgot about you kap. Good peoples all around.

I don't think it's humourous to make light of anyone's sexual experiences, and hopefully stef gets that. I'm all about the green sarcasm, just ask southsider, texsox, etc, but some people use it as a front for their true feelings. I don't appreciate anyone making light of my choices for sexual purity, or whatever. my remarks about not making jokes about "debbie does...stef does..." was to show that yeah, I could come up with some, I wasn't trying to pursue that route. I don't think I my initial post was unfair at all, but whatever...this isn't a trial.

The truth of the matter is that none of us are above the next poster, but it's certainly practiced that way, and I'll admit that I fall into that mindset. as for moderators and admins being above all this stuff, I totally agree and that's why I quit. I'm going to get pissed and I'm going to express my opinion. Some people love me, most people hate me :lol: I'll try to be funnier next time around, for everyone's sake.

The 'innocent' girl dropping criminal charges against Kobe didn't help her credibility either. 

bryantaccuser.jpg

"OH...MY...GOD I'm so, like, emotionally and physically traumatized from the rape. 

(Lawyer whispers in ear)

So if Kobe is found guilty I don't get any money?!  I don't care about preserving justice, lets take this to civil court and run him dry."

Yeah, the rape really traumatized her. She could only find it in her to have sex with 3 other men soon after the "event" transpired.

Slut.

as I posted my thoughts, I forgot about you kap. Good peoples all around.

I don't think it's humourous to make light of anyone's sexual experiences, and hopefully stef gets that. I'm all about the green sarcasm, just ask southsider, texsox, etc, but some people use it as a front for their true feelings. I don't appreciate anyone making light of my choices for sexual purity, or whatever. my remarks about not making jokes about "debbie does...stef does..." was to show that yeah, I could come up with some, I wasn't trying to pursue that route. I don't think I my initial post was unfair at all, but whatever...this isn't a trial.

The truth of the matter is that none of us are above the next poster, but it's certainly practiced that way, and I'll admit that I fall into that mindset. as for moderators and admins being above all this stuff, I totally agree and that's why I quit. I'm going to get pissed and I'm going to express my opinion. Some people love me, most people hate me :lol: I'll try to be funnier next time around, for everyone's sake.

I didn't make light of anything. I made a joke. Don't assume you know s*** about my mindset, and don't put words in my mouth.

What you showed is that you can dish it with the best of them.. but run and cry like a baby when you're the butt of the joke. Not surprising. Take responsibility for your idiotic over-reaction and move on.

I didn't think he was guilty either until his "apology." After that I was conviced he did it.

It doesn't matter how much of a "slut" the girl might be. As soon as she says no you have to lay off. There is never any I could see how you might not have found it consensual. Thats guilty person talk there.