Thoughts???

jasonxctf

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor..._on_the_sabbath

why do people have to ruin fun everywhere? At a school near my house administration didnt allow them have a halloween party or dress up for school because of the bible beaters complaining. So the teachers boycotted and had a "bats and spiders" party instead.

Why can't people just relax and have some fun? :cheers

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor..._on_the_sabbath

why do people have to ruin fun everywhere? At a school near my house administration didnt allow them have a halloween party or dress up for school because of the bible beaters complaining.  So the teachers boycotted and had a "bats and spiders" party instead.

Why can't people just relax and have some fun?  :cheers

i think it was said in the article somewhere...If you don't like the fact of demons and monsters ringing your bell on halloween...don't turn your light on and open the door for the celebrating little kids. Don't bithc and moan about it landing on a sunday. What happens when New Years lands on a sunday...it a time of reckless celebration...all night drinking and quite a few other nasty activities?....Move it to a saturday...YOU CAN'T DAMMIT....You can't wait for New Years and you can't be early....its a fixed date, and has been forever. Samething with Halloween...it's a fixed date, and to me, has been forever(knowing it hasn't)Give me a break!!!!