Crossfire Crew PWN3D!

3E8

I wish I would've seen it. I didn't because I hate the show so much. Had I of known Stewart was going to be on, I would've.

Unfortunately, CNN doesn't show a replay of the show, which is good 99.9% of the time, the exception being this time.

I read the transcript. Seems like Tucker took a lot more offense than the folk on the left. Can anyone tell me if that seemed true? Or was everyone just pissed off.

My roommate is watching the video as I'm writing this and from what I can tell both Tucker and Paul Begala seem upset although Tucker more so. It really is quite amusing.

Psst...I was on Crossfire once during the Fireback section. :) And for those who don't know, Crossfire is filmed on my campus. Sorry...I had to say that... I never watch the show though...espcially since it's on at 4:30.

That was a fun view, maybe just me, but seemed like harmless fun, even when Stewart told the bowtie guy that he was more of a "dick" on his show.

The dude with the bow tie attacked Stewart for asking Kerry, "How you holding up?", which is just a greeting. Sheesh!

Kind of appropriate they had a graphic ready that listed some Q's that Stewart asked Kerry. Seemed like they would of jumped on Stewart if he hadn't started it.

I love watching drama like that, especially when I'm not involved.

http://www.gwhatchet.com/news/771422.html?mkey=805628

During commercial breaks and after the show, Stewart could be seen arguing with the hosts. Once the show ended, Carlson told some audience membersthat Friday's show was the "most uncomfortable 30 minutes" in television history.

The rest of the article really isn't that interesting. It's my school newspaper. But I know someone asked about they'd like to know what happened during commercials, so I thought I'd post this.