Martha Stewart

NUKE_CLEVELAND

http://money.cnn.com/2004/10/15/news/midca...dex.htm?cnn=yes

This really pissed me off and I feel the need for a good old fashioned rant.

Can you believe that people are sending this crooked asshole money and gifts? As if she doesn't have enough f***ing money as it is. People are brain dead.

Martha Stewart is "adjusting" and is "very busy". She has lots of time on her hands because she's writing blogs and has a book deal about her prison ( I use the word prison loosely ) experience. Whats the point of calling this place a prison and why does the federal government spend all that money maintaining a place which is known as "Camp Cupcake" and housing people in it. Real people who commit crimes go to real prison while people with money, who were so blatantly guilty that their 500 dollar an hour lawyers couldn't get them off the hook, go to club med for a year or 2 and people like me and the rest of you have to pay for it.

Prisons should be dark and dingy. They should have an aura of death hanging in the air and visitors should be able to hear the screams from the torture chamber that doesn't officially exist. I wonder how Martha f***ing Stewart would "adjust" being chained to a wall with both her kneecaps broken?

Maybe the Federal Government should close down "camp cupcake" and all "minimum security" resorts like it and punish white collar crime with ruinous fines instead. I wonder how Martha f***ing Stewart would "adjust" to a 20 million dollar fine levied by the government? I could certainly "adjust" to seeing white collar criminals actually being punished in a way that would hurt and not having the government use my money to put her up in a resort.

Either that or we could just take her to the woods, tie her to a tree and pour honey all over her.

Yes because losing half her wealth and spending 5 months doing laundry for 1,000 + women in a prison for 20 cents an hour isn't punishment enough for somebody who got convicted of illegally selling about 1,000 shares of stock.

They can't find 20 billion dollars of Iraqi oil revenue during the CPA administration. Who's going to jail over that? Hell, who's even getting fired over that?

Seems like nobody's got perspective anymore.

I thought there was a law where you couldn't make money off of a crime you committed.

SHe isn't making money off the crime, she is making money off the punishment. Plus, I believe she has made restitution.

And Nuke, once we start your punishments, should we send in the military to remove the President from power. I believe good old fashioned torture and capital punishment is why we are in Iraq. Or is the WMD? I keep forgetting this weeks spin.