Red Cubs Look Like Shit

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Browsing the Red Sox MLB message board I came across this hilarious post. This rant (insert Cubs in place of Red Sox) is awfully familiar to the troubles we face with our North Side neighbors.

I went and saw a red sox a's game in the summer of 03; and for the most part i felt like the fans at fenway were pretty chill. But that's only one experience. The rest the time I am an Angels fan in here in Anaheim. And I don't hatte the red sox because we lost the season series 5-4 or because we chokedd and got swept. Nope if it were that simple I'd totally be on your side. But i hate the sox coz the fans are just blue collar bummms. Fact is i always thought the yankees were the evil empire, and even last year i found myself dissapointed when the sox lost to the yankees after being 5 outs away.

But then came this year. Sox fans got it to way more fights at our stadium than any other team (still got a ways to go before your raider fan esque). And sox fans would stand up and yell let's go red sox with 2 outs down 9 runs in the top of the 9th. I mean cmon have tact. In general i think fans should route within themselves and have dignity when there at another teams stadium anyhow (although i could understand if you were at a yankee game). But bottom line is in ca you're just an annoying as hellllo minority. And then after sox wins you would yell yankees s**k, as if you were disregarding our team. Fact is our fans wouldnt go to boston and yell athletics s**k afterbeating you at fenway. But you're not going to find many angels fans there coz we live in lovely socal and you guys live in crappville dont you? If boston is so great, why dont youre fans stay there.

Anyhow, if you sox fans are that annoying when you dont win a world series in 86 years, i dont want to know how annoying you can be when you actually win. Enjoy your curse fooolios. At least yankees fans who are also annoying around here have some rings to back up their arrogance. YOU ALL HAVE NOTHING! Maybe you should get mo vaughn back lol.

Enjoy getting swept on saturday dudes. I hope this post wasnt too insulting for you. Did it make you cry? Like red sox fans complained to mlb that the 'who's your daddy' shirts sold at yankee stadium were offensive. Aww boo hoo. Yankees are your daddy; come to grips with it. And next year the halos will knock you out. So enjoy your sweep, and how about you cry some more when vlad gets the mvp over your 2 fatties. That's right, get some players that can run and you might actually get defense.

And the monster aint even 300 feet down the line. How pathetic. Eckstein would have 15 hrs if he played there. Oh you mad you got rid of him? i know how you guys are about getting rid of short stops. Enjoy cabrera, and enjoy sulking as you go lay bricks tomorrow llmmffaaoo

LONG LIVE THE CURSE OF 1918!! if the bambino ever comes back he'll drill pedro in the eye with a 120 mph line drive. VIVA LA CURSE, All's the cubs need to do is get the billy goat's forgiveness, but you guys will never find that piano at the bottom of lake michigan. You know why? It's in my ffreaaking living room and i play 'New York New York' on it after every Yankees win over your sooorry buutts

:headbang :lol:

If Oswalt wins tomorrow and the NLCS goes 6 or 7 games, the winner will in all likelihood be facing a well-rested Yankees team with homefield advantage. It's not looking too good for either but I gotta keep the faith. Yanks have been shut out of championships this century (technically 2000 was 20th century).

I really thought Boston would put up much more of a fight. They look like s***

It doesn't matter if its the White Sox, the Devil Rays or the Yankees, when you play your three worst games you've played all season long your going to lose all three games.

This is not the same team that killed the Angels, this is not the same team that swept the White Sox, this is not the same team.

On paper, the Red Sox are the best team in the league, dispute it if you will, but when Schilling gets creamed, Pedro is average, Arroyo sucked, and the bullpen was worse your not going to go far.

It doesn't matter if its the White Sox, the Devil Rays or the Yankees, when you play your three worst games you've played all season long your going to lose all three games.

This is not the same team that killed the Angels, this is not the same team that swept the White Sox, this is not the same team.

On paper, the Red Sox are the best team in the league, dispute it if you will, but when Schilling gets creamed, Pedro is average, Arroyo sucked, and the bullpen was worse your not going to go far.

If you ask me (and no one did) the Red Sox have had the look of a beaten team since game one. Almost like they know that they can't be the Yankees in the playoffs, and as soon as the Yankees got ahead early, it was over.

If you ask me (and no one did) the Red Sox have had the look of a beaten team since game one.  Almost like they know that they can't be the Yankees in the playoffs, and as soon as the Yankees got ahead early, it was over.

They came back down 8-0 in the first game, 1-0 in the second, and 3-0 in the third?