Red Cubs Look Like Shit

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just noticed he changed his delivery..he doesn't put his arms over his head anymore during the windup..hmm

You're right. His delivery is quick; no wasted motion.

I'll tell you what, KW sure swindled Cashman on the trade. We're attempting to correct Contreras' tendency to tip pitches, while Loaiza is shouldering the burden of a ALCS championship. Doesn't matter how he did during the final stretch, Esteban is stepping up during a crucial time for the Yanks.

In addition to his great performance tonight he should have several more K's. Umps have squeezed him on several pitches.

Atleast for one more night, all you haters can suck my balls.

:headbang

post-10-1087263120.gif

Red, this is an exact quote from you...

"Last time I checked, respect was earned"

link to thread

I find it very hard to respect any person when you tell me to "suck your balls."

And, FWIW...I have tuned into the series a little more as it's gone on. Still haven't watched a whole hell of a lot, and let me just say for as close as these games have been there is no reason these games couldn't end up being 10-9...poor execution all around by both teams the past two games.

Red, this is an exact quote from you...

"Last time I checked, respect was earned"

link to thread

I find it very hard to respect any person when you tell me to "suck your balls."

And, FWIW...I have tuned into the series a little more as it's gone on.  Still haven't watched a whole hell of a lot, and let me just say for as close as these games have been there is no reason these games couldn't end up being 10-9...poor execution all around by both teams the past two games.

You guys have no respect for me on this issue, I have no respect for you, yes respect is earned.. and forget this for what its worth crap, these last two games and tonights game in Houston is exactly what baseball is all about.

You don't have to like the Red Sox, but love the sport. What kind of a fan are you if your not even watching these games? Be a White Sox fan, but also be a baseball fan, its the best sport in the world, and I am enjoying every last second of seeing my Red Sox play.

So without further ado, for one more day atleast..

Suck. My. Balls.

EDIT: By the term "you guys" I am referring to the idiots, yes idiots in my opinion, who are rooting against the Red Sox and for the Yankees, those who compare the Cubs to the Red Sox, and those who "aren't watching the games."

I am an idiot because I don't like the Boston Red Sox? Anyone who doesn't like the Boston Red Sox is an idiot now?

I don't think you, as a Red Sox fan, are qualified to make such a statement. I can enjoy a baseball game on TV more if I have a minor rooting interest in one team over the other. I just didn't pick YOUR team because they're the cursed team of the AL. Get over it and stop ripping on White Sox fans for not liking the Red Sox for crying out loud.

You're right.  His delivery is quick; no wasted motion.

I'll tell you what, KW sure swindled Cashman on the trade.  We're attempting to correct Contreras' tendency to tip pitches, while Loaiza is shouldering the burden of a ALCS championship.  Doesn't matter how he did during the final stretch, Esteban is stepping up during a crucial time for the Yanks.

In addition to his great performance tonight he should have several more K's.  Umps have squeezed him on several pitches.

Loaiza is LAZY. He knows he only has to pitch 2 or 3 innings and will rare back and throw the damn ball like he is capable of doing. With the Sox, he'd try throwing junk all the damn time because he didn't want to work so hard for so long. When he was with us he was topping out at 88-90 mph. Then he goes to the AS game, national exposure (like now) and he's hitting 95-96. Williams was right for dumping his lazy ass.

You guys have no respect for me on this issue, I have no respect for you, yes respect is earned.. and forget this for what its worth crap, these last two games and tonights game in Houston is exactly what baseball is all about.

You don't have to like the Red Sox, but love the sport.  What kind of a fan are you if your not even watching these games?  Be a White Sox fan, but also be a baseball fan, its the best sport in the world, and I am enjoying every last second of seeing my Red Sox play.

So without further ado, for one more day atleast..

Suck. My. Balls.

EDIT:  By the term "you guys" I am referring to the idiots, yes idiots in my opinion, who are rooting against the Red Sox and for the Yankees, those who compare the Cubs to the Red Sox, and those who "aren't watching the games."

Why don't you generalize a little more :dips***

This was ignorant and out of line..

I saw some dips*** doing the "prayer hands" under his chin and mouthing "pleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease" like a tard....

...yeah, that doesn't look Cublike AT ALL.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I didn't realize that loving baseball meant having to put myself through the Misery Crew's entire playoff run. HA.