Do you have this?

MinnesotaSoxFan

"baby, you don't understand.... I slept with that nurse, prostitute, gym teacher, dental assistant, grocery bagger, janitor, and male model because of my sex-sleeping disorder."

:lol:

150 million men have now just praised a higher being for this report.

I don't know how many people here live with sleepwalkers, but it can get scary. Brain sleepwalks ALOT when he is stressed out. Usually it is harmless and funny, but sometimes he is acting out his dreams and it can get challenging to get him to go back to bed. The worst was one where he was stalking around the bedroom and was looking for a cup to throw at me. I got him to calm down and go back to bed. In the morning, I asked him if he had any dreams about throwing something at me and said he did and how did I know. I explained to him and he said that in his dream, he was looking for something to throw at me because I was leaving him for someone or somthing like that.

I don't know how many people here live with sleepwalkers, but it can get scary.  Brain sleepwalks ALOT when he is stressed out.  Usually it is harmless and funny, but sometimes he is acting out his dreams and it can get challenging to get him to go back to bed.  The worst was one where he was stalking around the bedroom and was looking for a cup to throw at me.  I got him to calm down and go back to bed.  In the morning, I asked him if he had any dreams about throwing something at me and said he did and how did I know.  I explained to him and he said that in his dream, he was looking for something to throw at me because I was leaving him for someone or somthing like that.

I don't live with one, but my Uncle does sleepwalk a lot.

When he was a kid he would actually leave the house sometimes.

Not exactly sure what he does, but my aunt said it's pretty scary.

I don't know how many people here live with sleepwalkers, but it can get scary.  Brain sleepwalks ALOT when he is stressed out.  Usually it is harmless and funny, but sometimes he is acting out his dreams and it can get challenging to get him to go back to bed.  The worst was one where he was stalking around the bedroom and was looking for a cup to throw at me.  I got him to calm down and go back to bed.  In the morning, I asked him if he had any dreams about throwing something at me and said he did and how did I know.  I explained to him and he said that in his dream, he was looking for something to throw at me because I was leaving him for someone or somthing like that.

Atleast you now know what will happen to you, if you leave him.

My psych teacher at school has two brothers. And one would sleep walk and pee on the other sleeping brother.

I haven't done any sleep-walking since I was a little kid. It can get scary.

Has anyone here read "in the lake of the woods"?