Here's Somebody Who No one has talked about...

Butter Parque

Sometimes you just have to be the loudest to be heard ;)

Sexson is in the same boat as maggs... Except Ariz wants him back, and will offer Arbitration at the very least. He made 8+ MIL this season, and even though he had an injury, he doesn't have the long term questions surrounding him like Maggs... He will make more $$$ next season.

Richie Sexson from Arizona. I am pretty sure he's unrestricted. he could be a good pick-up. He was out for the year with the shoulder injury. All of this is pending on whether he's healthy or not. If the Sox are seriously going to look at him, he could come cheaper then many think. Then you could have Sexson at 1st, and you could trade Konerko away.

Why would you want to trade Konerko and replace him with Sexson anyway? Please don't get carried away.

No thanks. Here's why:

1. We need Pitching. Pitching first in my opinion. Get another starter and a closer.

2. We don't need more power hitters on this team, doesn't Sexson average over 100 K's a year? NO THANKS. We need speedy guys that can actually get ON BASE.

Omar Vizquel, Jerry Hairston Jr. etc.

CWSOX45

Konerko at $8M

or

Sexson at $4M

????????????

Or Gload at 302K?

Our power lineup hasn't won us any division championships in the last four years, and it looks like ozzie and KW are heading towards a more speed and contact team. Wether thats the right concept or not, I don't see them signing a sexon type player.

Oh, and Valentin struck out 'just' 138 times this year. In Sexon's last full season he whiffed 151 times. :puke I'd have to say save the little money we are going to have and get some pitching. Or Beltran :)

Edited by CubsSuck1