Does Jason Marquis remind anyone of

witesoxfan

I am not saying he has done it often but the point is he has done it once and that is too much imo. I know other players on other teams have said negative things about their team or a specific player but hat doesn't mean i have to like it.

Yes i was watching the game he pitched against Montreal and that is the only time i have ever seen him truly pissed and he really screwed himself that game. If you have noticed any other times let me know. What really gets me is his lack of enthuisiasm he has out there. It's like he could give a s*** less about the game and is just out there to get a pay check.

Actually when you replied everything you said was plural.

He complains about runs support when he gives up 5,6,7 runs a game. Blames other players for losing the game because of an error.

See what I mean? If you meant only one happening you need to be more careful with your tenses. When I read that, I took that you meant many times.

What bulls***... He's 24 years old, He may of gotten rattled and pissed once or twice but it doesn't make him a clubhouse cancer. I'd still rather take his attitude over Carlos Zambrano.

2 Points:

1) I don't give a s*** about how Carlos Zambrano acts. he's 1 Million times better then Jon garland.

2) yeah, Jason Marquis reminds me a lot of Jon Garland, only successfull.

I don't know if he is a clubhouse cancer or not, I'm not in the clubhouse, no one but his teammates know that for sure. I also think that if he's being labeled as such for 1 incident, then that is unfair. BUT, I will say that my problem with Garland is his stubborness and unwillingness to listen or change. Now what if you were his teammate and you realize that the team and coaching staff believe he can be an 18 game winner if he makes a few adjustments and then you read some of his quotes in which he has flat out said I'm not gonna change what I do. You might conclude that he has no interest in improving for the sake of the team. Is that not a potentially cancerous attitude to have around?

Actually when you replied everything you said was plural.

See what I mean?  If you meant only one happening you need to be more careful with your tenses.  When I read that, I took that you meant many times.

Ya, my fault. I realized that after i posted it and cheat was asking for any other times it has happened and i knew it didn't happen more than that one time. Sorry about that.

We should keep Garland until we can find 5 pitchers better than him. It is really that simple. And the fans need to lower their expectations since he is not getting paid to pitch like Curt Schilling out there.

I swear I have not seen bigger maroons than the ones who want to dump Jon, without realizing we do not even have a 5th starter ANYWHERE in this organ-I-zation.

Find me 5 pitchers better than Jon/Judy, and then we can dump him. Also, if that means though that we have to trade every big bat of ours to create $ space, then what is it worth?

We should keep Garland until we can find 5 pitchers better than him. It is really that simple. And the fans need to lower their expectations since he is not getting paid to pitch like Curt Schilling out there.

I swear I have not seen bigger maroons than the ones who want to dump Jon, without realizing we do not even have a 5th starter ANYWHERE in this organ-I-zation.

Find me 5 pitchers better than Jon/Judy, and then we can dump him. Also, if that means though that we have to trade every big bat of ours to create $ space, then what is it worth?

:notworthy