Sleeping Habits

Heads22

Do any of you ahve any strange habits that you have to do when you sleep?

For myself, I have to have 5 layers of blankets on my bed. You know, a bed sheet, a kind of insulating sheet, a comforter, a fleece blanket, and a quilt. That being said, I've never gotten cold in bed. I also have a tough time sleeping on a pillow but I can't sleep without one. I usually have my head halfway on the bed, halfway on the pillow. I also HAVE to have the air purifer sitting on top of my headboard on so that it's not complerely silent.

Wondering if you guys are as strange as me...

Do any of you ahve any strange habits that you have to do when you sleep?

For myself, I have to have 5 layers of blankets on my bed. You know, a bed sheet, a kind of insulating sheet, a comforter, a fleece blanket, and a quilt. That being said, I've never gotten cold in bed. I also have a tough time sleeping on a pillow but I can't sleep without one. I usually have my head halfway on the bed, halfway on the pillow. I also HAVE to have the air purifer sitting on top of my headboard on so that it's not complerely silent.

Wondering if you guys are as strange as me...

My room has to be like a tomb for me to sleep...really cold...fans..air conditioners....sometimes I'll make a small ice pack to put on my head at night to fall asleep..cool head..sleepy

And that's weird, when I was in middle school..maybe freshman year in HS I also used a air purifier/humidifier also cause I can't sleep in silence either..but the fans take care of that now..also my humidifier was from like the 70's..pretty crappy..sometimes there be a puddle of water underneath it the next morn

:lol:

My room has to be like a tomb for me to sleep...really cold...fans..air conditioners....sometimes I'll make a small ice pack to put on my head at night to fall asleep..cool head..sleepy

And that's weird, when I was in middle school..maybe freshman year in HS I also used a air purifier/humidifier also cause I can't sleep in silence either..but the fans take care of that now..also my humidifier was from like the 70's..pretty crappy..sometimes there be a puddle of water underneath it the next morn

:lol:

:ph34r: That wasn't a puddle of water :lol:

It's worse when I stay at my Uncles, because he lives out on a desolate county road, and when I'm over there I stay in the basement. Sure there's a 60-inch LED HDTV, but when it's time to go to sleep it's too damn bright to leave on, and I can't fall asleep to music so I can't turn it to Sirius. I've had to like just bring a fan down there and turn it on so I could sleep.

Some people find it strange that I need a naked woman laying next to me when I sleep... hehe Since that don't happen I guess I am sleepless.

Well, not that strange..strange would be if you needed a dwarf dressed as a ballerina sleeping next to you..than that would be strange

I agree with the noise factor when falling asleep. Since my backyard borders on a busy street I've become accustomed to sounds of traffic.

Traveling to my aunts cottage in Tennessee the last several years it's amazing how eerie silence of the country can get. You jump at every crack of the branch and rustle of leaves, as if someone was outside the window. :ph34r: