How long will Schilling last tonight  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How long will Schilling last tonight

• Under 3 innings
    • 3-5
    • 5-7
    • 7+
    • Complete Game

True, but it was just such an obvioulsy swipe, just rubbed me the wrong way.

BTW, after Arod was out, why wasnst Jeter given 2nd? Wouldnt he have moved up anyway with an out??

That made no sense to me either i was just gonna ask what i am missing.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you have to defend your player...c'mon, he has a responsibility to challenge the appeal.  You should know better. ;)

Say what you will, but the NY fans are usually very classy, I am totaly suprised by their Wrigley-like actions.

Not saying he shouldn't argue it (even if he knows it's bs), but that was too long an argument for a call that the Yankee dugout must have known to be right.

Loaiza's warming. Bad news for the Red Sox, they give up a run. Good news though, they've gone past the best of that Yankee lineup.

True, but it was just such an obvioulsy swipe, just rubbed me the wrong way.

BTW, after Arod was out, why wasnst Jeter given 2nd? Wouldnt he have moved up anyway with an out??

A runner who is adjudged to have hindered a fielder who is attempting to make a play on a batted ball is out whether it was intentional or not. The ball is dead at the moment of interference.

IHSA Ump ;)

This has to be embarassing for yankee fans. f***ing losers can't even respect their own stadium.

This begs the question whether or not this incident will grace national news. Yankees embody MLB, and for their fans to be guilty of such moronic acts should be heavily covered.

I know Mariotti will be grateful to include another Ligue reference into his column.

Alright, so if the Baseball works like its supposed to, then the Red Sox will have come back from an 0-3 hole against then Yankees, then lose game 7 after getting there fans all worked up, right? Thats how Baseball works right??

:lol:

They may just lose it here.

The evil part in me wants Sweaty Keith to absolutely blow up here and lose it in the ninth.

The compassionate part wants me to see Foulke dominate the next three hitters and send it into Game 7.

(Not that any of you needed to really know that.)

Awww....

I want to see a game 7 too, but I don't see the Yanks losing a Game 7.

The evil part in me wants Sweaty Keith to absolutely blow up here and lose it in the ninth.

The compassionate part wants me to see Foulke dominate the next three hitters and send it into Game 7.

(Not that any of you needed to really know that.)

I still wouldn't trust Foulke in any situation.

He's shown me enough over the years that he can really blow the big one at any time.