28 members have voted

1. 1. How long will Schilling last tonight

• Under 3 innings
    • 3-5
    • 5-7
    • 7+
    • Complete Game

Wow have the Yankees choked.

While I admit my preference in this series was for the Yanks, I just don't forsee Boston losing Game 7. You can't make history (First to force a Game 7 following a 3-0 deficit) and NOT go the extra step.

Someone in the New York clubhouse must have cursed the existence of the Baseball Gods, or pissed on Babe Ruths monument in the bullpen.

I'm posting this before the conclusion of the game I'm so damn confident Boston will win.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

UH OH....

Everyone in the Boston region must be holding their breath right now.

They probably are but I'm not worried.

Foulke will hammer down the save and force a Game 7. Boston will win and advance into the World Series. You just don't lose 3 straight games up 3-0 and expect momentum to shift.

But this way he can get picked off, or thrown out on a fc or dp.  Hr, one run, nothing more to do.  It wouldn't take me too long to choose between the 2.

Carlos Lee would be the only one to get picked off in that situation. :lol: I was expecting a steal of 2nd since the bosox don't give a s*** about that baserunner but your right about the dp, thats the only difference, basically a walk is as good as a homerun in this situation.

Carlos Lee would be the only one to get picked off in that situation. :lol: I was expecting a steal of 2nd since the bosox don't give a s*** about that baserunner but your right about the dp, thats the only difference, basically a walk is as good as a homerun in this situation.

I believe the chances of scoring on a lead-off walk is in the 70%-80% range.

If this was the white sox in the alcs down 3 to 2 in the series in this exact situation as the blowsox I probably would have pissed myself 20 times by now.

I have thrown up, pissed myself, shat myself, lost my voice, punched walls, broken things... No need for calenders in my house, you know its October when theres s*** all over the floor, literally, and everythings broken.

BELIEVE!!! GO RED SOX!!!

Like I said earlier, this is how baseball should work. Red Sox force a Game 7, get all there fans excited, and then get let down by the all mighty Yankees knock them out, again. Just how baseball works.

Red Sox are looking good however. Its really a toss up for who to win in game 7.

No, the Red Sox will win tomorrow, but they'll lose to either of the NL teams they face in the series.