Week 7 Pick a Loser

danman31

Danman31- Cardinals, 49ers, Bears, Bills, Raiders, Panthers

Whitesox56789- Buccaneers, Cardinals, 49ers, Bears, Dolphins, Saints

Greasywheels121- Colts, Titans, Bears, Raiders, Dolphins, Cowboys

Chimpy2121- Giants, Buccaneers, Cardinals, Jaguars, Raiders, Panthers

CS1 went down when the Texans won last week. So there are 4 left. We've all picked 6 losers, and now is the time when it pays off to have taken a good team playing a better team instead of just taking the worst team each week (me). I think I can manage though, I still have the Dolphins and Bucs left. :lol:

These are the only players who can make picks. Picks must be in by kickoff Sunday. A duplicate pick, no pick, or pick of a team that wins knocks the player out of the competition.

:bringit

Edited by danman31

Dolphins

I feel pretty confident they can lose, but I could always save my Fins pick for later. The Browns are very likely to lose to the Eagles. Oh well, my theory going in was that I should just survive every week because these things don't last long.

Dolphins

I feel pretty confident they can lose, but I could always save my Fins pick for later. The Browns are very likely to lose to the Eagles. Oh well, my theory going in was that I should just survive every week because these things don't last long.

I know you're picking the Dolphins, but you always name like 8 teams in these responses. :lol: