TUNE INTO COMCAST SPORTS NET NOW!!!!!!!&#3

santo=dorf

Talks about how Joe Borchard needs to relax, and he doesn't know if he can be an everyday player come Spring.

Says if he traded Jon Garland to the NL he would win 17 games with a 3.8 ERA and then he would be called the village idiot. Then he says something to the effect of, "Oh that's right. You're not on the radio."

Says Scott Schoeneweis' role is better suited for the bullpen, but he'll have to discuss it with Boras.

Says they finally got Joe Crede to fix a mechanical issue on his uppercut swing.

Dan Jiggets made sure to include a dig about fans running on the field to KW. The discussion was about an Eagles security official knocking over a referee, to which Jiggets said, " I know I won't ask you about that Kenny, with all the problems you've had with fans interfering."

I realize it was in good nature, but I would love to hear Jiggets bring up Chicago Tribune scalpers or fans throwing trash on field to Hendry.

Dan Jiggets made sure to include a dig about fans running on the field to KW.  The discussion was about an Eagles security official knocking over a referee, to which Jiggets said, " I know I won't ask you about that Kenny, with all the problems you've had with fans interfering." 

I realize it was in good nature, but I would love to hear Jiggets bring up Chicago Tribune scalpers or fans throwing trash on field to Hendry.

Amen to that. :cheers

Huh?

I don't know you would have to see it to understand it. All most the entire thread is blue with horizontal lines. And when i hold the mouse down on the scroll it will take me about ten minutes to get to the bottom of the page. I don't know it's weird as hell.

So no chance on Beltran, Same Ol Same Ol with the under the Radar s***. Speak Clearly Kenny you Dolt. So Schowenwrong was a starter cause Borass said so? :huh

Just means he will talk to Boras about what Scott wants to do. If he wants to be a starter, the Sox will likely let him go so he can pursue that with another club.

The player has a right to express his desires to the club.

I think he's right about Garland.

He would win 17 or more with the Braves.

Keep him.

Basically leo mazzone can turn anyone into a 15-18 game winner i feel especially since garland has alot of talent. I cannot believe i just said that. But anyway leo mazzone is simply amazing.

Why don't we atleast wait until the offseason starts to start complaining, how about it??

Why Everybody else Does. Besides I'm tired of every year the Sox saying the same s***. Watch we'll sign Vizquel and that will be our big splash. Then Kenny will say Ohhh We don't got the Payroll flexibilty... HUH??? Give me a break Jerry. You raise prices every year....