The "I Can't Fucking Wait Till Tuesday" Thread

Wise Master Buehrle

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been taking the game pretty slow and am only 7% done.

I'm on this one mission that's a pain in the ass.  It's called Robbing Uncle Sam or something.

You have to go to the army base and get the guns.

Any suggestions on that one?

try killing all the guys too before you let ryder in the gate that helped me

im up to 55% done

and let me warn all of you, Flying School is a b****

I bet. Do you need to get all golds for 100% completion. I sure hope not. But i do know that if you get all golds on flying school, a hunter spawns there, but that will never happen. I didnt even get any golds on driving school :lol:

BTW Im 29.4% done. and to find your % go to stats on the pause menu then go to misc. and its the first thing.

im up to 55% done

and let me warn all of you, Flying School is a b****

I have no clue what the hell you all are talking about, combined w/ the fact that I am too busy (perhaps a bit lazy in there too) to even check what you are talking about, but in regards to "flying school being a *b*****" -- you have no idea my man -- it was damn tough. :)

I have no clue what the hell you all are talking about, combined w/ the fact that I am too busy (perhaps a bit lazy in there too) to even check what you are talking about, but in regards to "flying school being a *b*****" -- you have no idea my man -- it was damn tough.  :)

um im going to have to say... what the f*** are you talking about... :huh:

You DO know this is a thread about a video game right? And yes, I do have an idea because I just finished it.. It was hard as s***

And no, you do not need to get 100% on them to pass... just 70%

The hardest one is circling the airstrip... the others are pretty easy, but that one took me at least 25 tries

Well, color me weak then...cause I bought the game on Friday....and still havent played it the right way yet :P

Too much fun just doing stupid stuff all around town, seeing how fast I can get a car moving and jump out at the last possible second to create a crash

Any advice on the mission where Smoke is riding the bike and you're on the back shooting whomever is behind you? I get so far before eventually failing. I made it to the point where you jump off that truck that was chasing you and there is a big explosion, but nope, more bikers coming.

Any advice on the mission where Smoke is riding the bike and you're on the back shooting whomever is behind you? I get so far before eventually failing. I made it to the point where you jump off that truck that was chasing you and there is a big explosion, but nope, more bikers coming.

well i always try and get the guys shooting on the bikes first then the other guy and always try and get the ones closest to you as they have the best chance of doing more damage; also make sure you take out the guy in front of the sewer after you jump the truck

First, aim for the guys directly shooting at you. Next, if no one is shooting at you, take out the tires.

Yep, me again with a problem, shocked?

Anyway, I had the house party and took out the ballas. now the only thing on my screen is something I need a lowrider for, but I don't have one. Where do I go get one at? The one I had a long time ago has been gone for awhile. Forgot the guy to go get one.

Yep, me again with a problem, shocked?

Anyway, I had the house party and took out the ballas. now the only thing on my screen is something I need a lowrider for, but I don't have one. Where do I go get one at? The one I had a long time ago has been gone for awhile. Forgot the guy to go get one.

Go over to the mexican part of Los Santos, I think its little mexico or something like that...

There will be low riders there, look for a Voodoo, or any type of long rectangular lookin car

Go over to the mexican part of Los Santos, I think its little mexico or something like that...

There will be low riders there, look for a Voodoo, or any type of long rectangular lookin car

Cool, everytime I try and steal a lowrider, the door won't open. I'll keep trying.

Cool, everytime I try and steal a lowrider, the door won't open. I'll keep trying.

Try shooting at the guy driving and make him get out or shoot out the tires or something, then when you steal it take it to a Spray shop and there ya go

but I dont see why the door wont open :huh:

I just got to Las Venturas and I havent even gotton there on missions yet. I bought a plane ticket there from san fierro for 500 bucks and i dont even have any stars :D

Oh and my friend said you can get there from Los Santos too but you might get stars if you are really early on. To get a ticket find the yellow arrow like you can go inside by the airport doors and it will bring up ticket info.

I just got to Las Venturas and I havent even gotton there on missions yet. I bought a plane ticket there from san fierro for 500 bucks and i dont even have any stars  :D

Oh and my friend said you can get there from Los Santos too but you might get stars if you are really early on. To get a ticket find the yellow arrow like you can go inside by the airport doors and it will bring up ticket info.

making me jealous with the hopes of making it to san fierro first then las venturas