The "I Can't Fucking Wait Till Tuesday" Thread

Wise Master Buehrle

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got into the airport with a ramp truck and a van...

Found a plane and said, hey, I can take off, hell yeah!

Next thing I learned is that the do-do plane won't fly.

It tricked me, and suddenly my plane was flaming and I blew up.

s***. :lol:

Say...I'm maxed out on my weights for everything...can I improve the stats more?

Got into the airport with a ramp truck and a van...

Found a plane and said, hey, I can take off, hell yeah!

Next thing I learned is that the do-do plane won't fly.

It tricked me, and suddenly my plane was flaming and I blew up.

s***. :lol:

Say...I'm maxed out on my weights for everything...can  I improve the stats more?

you can always improve the stats to the max the max weight just helps you gain muscle faster

I thought you were not gonna play the game until after your exams. ;)

Meh. I've got one tomorrow that's open book on stats. Pretty easy. Thought I'd get in some quality GTA hours this arvo. One question, where the hell is the gym in Los Santos. I can find everything else, and I just robbed the colonel's home. Done all of Sweet's missions.

EDIT: It's ok I found it.

Meh. I've got one tomorrow that's open book on stats. Pretty easy. Thought I'd get in some quality GTA hours this arvo. One question, where the hell is the gym in Los Santos. I can find everything else, and I just robbed the colonel's home. Done all of Sweet's missions.

EDIT: It's ok I found it.

Finally some of my laziness has passed on to ya :D

Thats the spirit, GTA is way more important then school. Were going to be at school for a few more years, but this GTA is only gonna be new for a few months :D

Finally some of my laziness has passed on to ya  :D

Thats the spirit, GTA is way more important then school.  Were going to be at school for a few more years, but this GTA is only gonna be new for a few months  :D

That's my thinking. I've got my hardest 2 exams out of the way anyways, so hopefully the next 2 will be over qucikly. Then I'm goin to play this and OOTP all summer long. :D :headbang

I just won 50 grand on a horse race :o

Always bet on the red one and i dont know if it helps at all but i tap X and move the left joystick right and pretend like im controlling the horse and ive wone 4 in a row. I went up in wagers at 100 then 250 then 1000 and finally 10,000 and i won em all. :lol:

I won the 50 grand on the last one plus around 6,000 from the other races

Damn, only 20% done. At least I'm getting my money's worth.

I have one mission left with that Latino girl and it's the one where she shoots the guys on ATVS while I drive. It pisses me off cuz I am keeping up with them and she isn't shooting or killing them.

Im in las venturas now and i am addicted to gambling. I was at $201,800 some odd dollars and i saved and decided to put it all in on wheel of forturne and if i won awesome, if i didnt i could just load and just play a mission. Well i could only put 100,000 in max so i put it in and lost. So I put in and lost the first time so i put in the other 100,000 and won 500,000 dollars so im at $601,800 :D

i'm 58% done

*NERD, oh well, :lol:

SPOILERS

i'm almost positive i'm at the very end of the game....and right now i have to basically take over all the other gang's territories....just like you were supposed to earlier.

i'm 58% done

*NERD, oh well, :lol:

SPOILERS

i'm almost positive i'm at the very end of the game....and right now i have to basically take over all the other gang's territories....just like you were supposed to earlier.

If you are back in los santos then yea, you are very close to the end of the game. Ive only done 2 of the missions here in Las Ventruas, not sure how much % right now, ill check when im on again later.

I just got done with flying school. That was a blast! Then I went and took a cargo plane from San Fierro for a spin. Also, monster trucks are awesome, but how long till I can find another after the initial monster truck mission?

My book says if you beat the mission at the Los Santos Stadium, a monster truck spawns outside