The "I Can't Fucking Wait Till Tuesday" Thread

Wise Master Buehrle

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well guys, i did it....finally beat it :D at least the mission part....next job, 100%.

SPOILERS

good call by rockstar by allowing checkpoints in the final mission.......or else there would have been several broken controllers.

well guys, i did it....finally beat it :D at least the mission part....next job, 100%.

SPOILERS

good call by rockstar by allowing checkpoints in the final mission.......or else there would have been several broken controllers.

Well ill give ya and anyone else a look at whats ahead for 100%

There arent hidden packages but there are other things to collect. There are 100 tags in Los santos (Im sure you know this already ;) ) 50 photo ops in San Fierro (Glow bright pink for a few seconds at exactly midnight if ya wanna find em fairly) 50 horse shoes in Las Venturas and 50 oyesters all underwater scattered throughout the entire San Andreas area.

So instead of 100 hidden items there are 250 :o

Oh yea and Unique jumps are NOT required to get 100% this time around.

There arent hidden packages but there are other things to collect. There are 100 tags in Los santos (Im sure you know this already  ;) ) 50 photo ops in San Fierro (Glow bright pink for a few seconds at exactly midnight if ya wanna find em fairly) 50 horse shoes in Las Venturas and 50 oyesters all underwater scattered throughout the entire San Andreas area.

So instead of 100 hidden items there are 250  :o

yeah i knew most of that, i was ecstatic when i found out those unique jumps weren't included....those sucked, especially since some were glitchy.

What i did find out is you need all gold on all the schools to get 100% now that sucks.

What i did find out is you need all gold on all the schools to get 100% now that sucks.

Are ya sure. My book doesnt really say anything about it but On a gamefaqs guide i found this

B. BACK TO SCHOOL, MORE LIKE DRIVING UNIVERSITY FOR THE GIFTED

Located in Doherty and unlocked after Deconstruction. There are twelve

challenges, you need bronze in each to complete this mission, and to get

credit for 100%. Gold is NOT required, but fun to try for. If you're into

masochism that is.

There arent hidden packages but there are other things to collect. There are 100 tags in Los santos (Im sure you know this already  ;) ) 50 photo ops in San Fierro (Glow bright pink for a few seconds at exactly midnight if ya wanna find em fairly) 50 horse shoes in Las Venturas and 50 oyesters all underwater scattered throughout the entire San Andreas area.

So instead of 100 hidden items there are 250  :o

Holy s***, that means you have to be in San Fierro at midnight probably a thousand times and more to find every single one. :o :o :o :o

About those oysters, I've been underwater tons and haven't even seen one! Wow.. gettin 100% is going to take a LONG time.

Holy s***, that means you have to be in San Fierro at midnight probably a thousand times and more to find every single one.  :o  :o  :o  :o

About those oysters, I've been underwater tons and haven't even seen one! Wow.. gettin 100% is going to take a LONG time.

I havent found any oysters either but i havent looked. I just looked one up and an easy one should be in Madd Doggs Pool. If ya wanna find one to see if they are there.

I havent found any oysters either but i havent looked. I just looked one up and an easy one should be in Madd Doggs Pool. If ya wanna find one to see if they are there.

One of the oysters that could be found is in that one guy's pool, the mission where you have to steal that one guy's Rhyme Book in Los Santos.

One of the oysters that could be found is in that one guy's pool, the mission where you have to steal that one guy's Rhyme Book in Los Santos.

Yea, my guide book has a pic of the area its in and the approxomite location its in on the pic circled and a map that shows where they all are.

Lets just say Im glad i got the book when i did because i got 30% off.

Story Spoiler thought

Did anyone else who did the mission where you go get Kent Paul and take him to Ken Rosenburg think the guy who answered the door at rosenburgs office look alot like an older Tommy Vercetti. The only thing was he said "someones here to see you boss" and in Vice City Rosenburg was not his boss at all.

It's weird how everyone says it's so hard.

I got it on the 1st try with like 10 seconds of moves after I got 4000.

I found it to be so easy.

I assume you got like 10 moves exactly. For some reason, it only goes up like 10 or 20 points each time for me.

EDIT: I got it. I was pressing each button too early, before each one came exactly into the circle. Loved the song you were dancing too as well. :lol: :headbang

Edited by DBAH0

Once you get to Venturas there are ALOT of people coming back from other GTA games and some mentioned which I think is pretty cool to see em at a different age.

If ya wanna know which ones just go to the back of the instruction booklet and look in the credits and on the voices part you should recognize some of the names.

And does anyone remember Jethro and Dwayne (your car mechanics) from Vice City? Because looking through the old instrucition booklets to see some names they were both listed in the credits for that game with the same guys doing the voices and i dont remember them at all..

i love this game, i'm doing pretty well, but i'm still having some trouble with those missions with caesars cousin...plus, i hate when all you have to do is drive back after a mission, and some stupid crap happens like you fall off a cliff or car gets on fire...maybe thats just me though.

At the moment I'm stuck on the last mission you do for Officer Tenpenny in Los Santos with the Russians and the Ballas. Anyone know where I can pick up some body armor?

yeah its called R1, R2, L1, X, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up :lol:

and I also countered your trade in the Fantasy Basketball League