FharenHYPE 9/11

sox4lifeinPA

not sure if there was a thread about this already, but I watched it last night and I have to say, I love Dick Morris and Ron Silver. They have nothing to gain by saying what they have to say, however, Mr 100 million dollar box office Michael "I ate my weight in donuts just this morning" Moore seems to be doing pretty well off.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the part where it's the size of an entire other post.

But maybe it's just me

our sigs are almost the same size. If you're suffering that horribly from sig-envy, I'll show you how to adjust the html. I doesn't cause a problem on any computer I've ever been on.

I just watched the trailor, and it looks like something I'd love to see.

BTW, The giant second white part. I have to scroll a bit every post of yours.

yeah, the local blockbuster had it in stock and I watched it. The fact that there are an equal amount of partisans all coming together and saying that michael moore is an idiot and fabricated a lot of what was in fahrenheit, tells me alot.

Ron Silver is my hero

our sigs are almost the same size. If you're suffering that horribly from sig-envy, I'll show you how to adjust the html. I doesn't cause a problem on any computer I've ever been on.

Am I the only one that sees a giant white space with your albums on the left?

So lemme see.

Michael Moore makes a movie questioning the motives about our president. Rather than address the questions, you'd rather question the motives about a fat guy who makes egocentric movies.

Riiight.

It's the Democratic war cry basically. What do you mean. Every Kerry support I know does nothing but go "oh Fahrenheit this, Fahrenheit that."

This is probably gonna be huge(I'll edit it later if it gets annoying) but I'll show you how I see it:

That is how I see it. You can't even see all the white. It annoys me so much and takes up so much space. I noticed it awhile ago and I see no reason for it.

That is how I see it. You can't even see all the white. It annoys me so much and takes up so much space. I noticed it awhile ago and I see no reason for it.

yeah it totally throws me off I think it's another post in a thread

It's the Democratic war cry basically. What do you mean. Every Kerry support I know does nothing but go "oh Fahrenheit this, Fahrenheit that."

Really? I believe my war cry has had little to do with Farhenheit 9/11.

And F9/11 wasn't about Michael Moore. Unless he got elected president 4 years ago and nobody told me.