FharenHYPE 9/11

sox4lifeinPA

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So lemme see.

Michael Moore makes a movie questioning the motives about our president. Rather than address the questions, you'd rather question the motives about a fat guy who makes egocentric movies.

Riiight.

So I guess they should have just left the swift boat vets alone, since all they were doing exploring the motives of the guy who could be President?

So I guess they should have just left the swift boat vets alone, since all they were doing exploring the motives of the guy who could be President?

I believe if we judged candidates by their motives to be President, we could not vote for anyone who wants the job. There has to be a tremendous amount of hubris on a candidates part to desire the office of President. To subject yourself, your family, your relations, and your friends, to the scrutiny that political life brings with, is not just for the pure of soul.

There has to be a conceited motive, a hunger for power, a thirst for personal accolades driving the candidates. I accept that on both sides of the isle.

They did leave the Swift Boat Vets alone. Kerry tried to ignore them and let it "go away," for about three weeks. But they wanted a fight.

If two weeks before the election, y'all wanna get wrapped up in Michael Moore go ahead. I'm paying attention to the people that matter - the candidates.

And Michael Moore doesn't want a fight? :huh:

And Michael Moore doesn't want a fight? :huh:

I would think he wants publicity, if that comes from a fight, so be it. In that regard, he isn't much different than any other docu-drama producer. The worse thing that could have happened to the Swift Boat guys was to be ignored. And human nature has those that are ignored, upping the hype until they get noticed.

So it doesn't matter that they are handing out the DVD at certain voter drives to convine people Bush is not the candidate for them????

It's all part of the game. The Swift Boat Vets have received over $13,000,000 to air their commercials. Free speech is a wonderful thing. I love all the GOP groups who have contributed to Nadar's campaign.

It's all part of the game. The Swift Boat Vets have received over $13,000,000 to air their commercials. Free speech is a wonderful thing. I love all the GOP groups who have contributed to Nadar's campaign.

I still don't buy the arguement that dollar vote is free speech. Free speech is one person, one voice, not one person $10 million to control the airwaves.

All of this crap is garbage. It is all behind the scenes attempts to manipulate the election by any means possible.

I still don't buy the arguement that dollar vote is free speech.  Free speech is one person, one voice, not one person $10 million to control the airwaves.

All of this crap is garbage.  It is all behind the scenes attempts to manipulate the election by any means possible.

I agree. It isn't just money but celebrity that gathers publicity. No one os tuning in to hear what Juan Hinojosa from Wheeling has to say about the issues, but they will to hear Dennis Miller or Barry Bonds.

So lemme see.

Michael Moore makes a movie questioning the motives about our president. Rather than address the questions, you'd rather question the motives about a fat guy who makes egocentric movies.

Riiight.

Have you even seen this film? It basically says Michael Moore lied and millions of people are listening to him. He took 3 individuals (all voting for Bush) and exploited their story for Fatso's personal gain. Who's the one with the money grubing issue? Because the way I see it, the war in iraq has profited Michael far "moore" than George Bush.

And "the questions" in his movie were contrived anyway, George Souros has more to do with the Saudis than GWB. That "film" was riddled with falsities and lies...that's why they made a movie to rebut his propaganda.

That is how I see it. You can't even see all the white. It annoys me so much and takes up so much space. I noticed it awhile ago and I see no reason for it.

by the way, for those who don't use IE.... I fixed my signature.

since when did soxtalk become so politically correct? everyone hating on the whites....

you sounded like sissies in this thread....good lord... :headshake

since when did soxtalk become so politically correct? everyone hating on the whites....

you sounded like sissies in this thread....good lord...  :headshake

I never had a problem with it. I saw in always on the right side, like how it was suppose it be.

you sounded like sissies in this thread....good lord...  :headshake

Dick Morris, the ultimate flip flopper and the darling if the neuvo-conservative media movement. Funny you have him as a avatar.

Dick Morris, the ultimate flip flopper and the darling if the neuvo-conservative media movement. Funny you have him as a avatar.

Dick Morris is a very informed and influential man. Bill Clinton did s*** for Homeland security while in office and Morris is just saying it like it is....it's not Bush's fault or doing that 9/11 happened. His and many individuals opinions support that in "Hype".

He's not the guy who makes the policy, so at the end of the day it's the Senator, Representative or President that gets the glory or the shame.

Republicans do the same thing. Not their fault that their movies don't gross 100 million.

can you blame them for not wanting to exploit the deaths and injuries of soldiers who hate john kerry and michael moore?

ah yes...the same people who were in michael moore's film.

Has anyone beside me seen this film? because at least three people from Fahrenheit is is "hype" and in two cases their interviews were taken out of context from fotage that wasn't shot by anyone affiliated to Moore... and the third was a soldiers family who abhor Moore for exploiting their son's death for money.