Offbeat Humor.

LDF

can we have a code of conduct post here. i like to know how far i can tell bmr to screw him self, hsc to get laid and etc....  :D  :lol:  :headbang

these is no code of conduct but if you want people to listen to you, dont go off and attack them take in what they say. and use it against them. that is how you get your msg across. you show them there flaws in there opionions. not by cussing them out or insulting them that just gets you into a shouting match with noone wins.

can we have a code of conduct post here. i like to know how far i can tell bmr to screw him self, hsc to get laid and etc....  :D  :lol:  :headbang

these is no code of conduct but if you want people to listen to you, dont go off and attack them take in what they say. and use it against them. that is how you get your msg across. you show them there flaws in there opionions. not by cussing them out or insulting them that just gets you into a shouting match with noone wins.

you are missing the point son. go and smoke another joint.

can we have a code of conduct post here. i like to know how far i can tell bmr to screw him self, hsc to get laid and etc....  :D  :lol:  :headbang

:o :lol: :headbang

:o :lol: :headbang

this war has givin me kind of an idea with what i want to do for the rest of my life, i think being a lawyer would be a good option for me. what do you guys think :)(Be honest) has for the point i get it now in the humor ways just got it mixed in with all the serious topics on this board right now.

this war has givin me kind of an idea with what i want to do for the rest of my life, i think being a lawyer would be a good option for me. what do you guys think :)(Be honest)

If you can lower yourself to the level of a slithering snake or a blood-thirsty shark then, by all means, become a lawyer :headbang

this war has givin me kind of an idea with what i want to do for the rest of my life, i think being a lawyer would be a good option for me. what do you guys think :)(Be honest)

If you can lower yourself to the level of a slithering snake or a blood-thirsty shark then, by all means, become a lawyer :headbang

or a politcian

or a politcian

There's an idea for you 420. Make 420..... everyday..... a National Holiday ;)