Thanks apu

soxfan420

In the mist of all this americans must remeber united we stand, we do have different opinions but we are all in the same country and dont let our differences become violient or full of hate, in which could end to the fall of this not perfect but great nation of ours.

i look forward to the end of this war and to the end of suddan.

and all you protesters just be glad you live in america :) if you where in iraq you would be dead already and you should feel great apreciance for our ancestors who made the great nation work thus far.

In the mist of all this americans must remeber united we stand, we do have different opinions but we are all in the same country and dont let our differences become violient or full of hate, in which could end to the fall of this not perfect but great nation of ours.

and all you protesters just be glad you live in america :) if you where in iraq you would be dead already and you should feel great apreciance for our ancestors who made the great nation work thus far.

You're quite welcome. I wish I had more of my research at home here with me and didn't leave it in Urbana.

It's nice to debate with a guy that doesn't talk in sentence fragments or just call everybody a "Traitor" and that is their only argument. (like the pro-war people on the campus I go to)

You're quite welcome. I wish I had more of my research at home here with me and didn't leave it in Urbana.

It's nice to debate with a guy that doesn't talk in sentence fragments or just call everybody a "Traitor" and that is their only argument. (like the pro-war people on the campus I go to)

same with you. you have alot more information than i do on this, so its good to hear your side of the story who knows one day you might turn me against this war. or maybe ill get you to go not pro-war but understand the reasonings for our actions

This is the difference between WSI and Soxtalk/Soxnet right here....or so I understand it.

This is a much more fan friendly board....we respect each other's opinions and (usually) never verbally attack anyone.

As for the war...I guess I'm for it. I want Saddam and his Iraqi regime stopped....and hopefully, something can be done and we can help Iraq get to a time of prosperity there. I really have no opinion on any of this though....not that strong politically.

Yah I have to give it to all you guys, it's great to read the arguments from both sides.  Even if there is only like one person on the other side, Apu.  He does hold his own (in my opinion).

Apu more than holds his own. I guess I can cease posting since evidently my posts have been unread. I thought I held my own too but I guess not, evidently not even been read. So - see ya.

Yah I have to give it to all you guys, it's great to read the arguments from both sides.  Even if there is only like one person on the other side, Apu.  He does hold his own (in my opinion).

Apu more than holds his own. I guess I can cease posting since evidently my poists have been unread. I thought I held my own too but I guess not, evidently not even been read. So - see ya.

did you mean just posting in general or on this subject concerning the war.

Apu more than holds his own. I guess I can cease posting since evidently my poists have been unread. I thought I held my own too but I guess not, evidently not even been read. So - see ya.

I've read all your replies... Commented on several of them, too. :huh:

did you mean just posting in general or on this subject concerning the war.

Considering he rarely comments on the White Sox, I'll go out on a limb here and say he meant f***ed up politics in general.

Considering he rarely comments on the White Sox, I'll go out on a limb here and say he meant f***ed up politics in general.

71% of my posts are on the Sox compared to 61% of yours - stats you can look up - but I do mean f***ed up politics in general - until the last week or so I was about 77% on Sox topics and that is where it should be - see you opening day - you will be there - answer me on the Sox side, please

71% of my posts are on the Sox compared to 61% of yours - stats you can look up - but I do mean f***ed up politics in general - until the last week or so I was about 77% on Sox topics and that is where it should be - see you opening day - you will be there - answer me on the Sox side, please

I was talking about Apu cw. Sorry you thought I was talking about you.

I've read all your replies... Commented on several of them, too. :huh:

i thought i have replied to several too

I was talking about Apu cw. Sorry you thought I was talking about you.

If I had the time to watch SportsCenter, etc. etc. etc. I'd comment a lot more on the White Sox. But at the current time with school and exams soon, I've been writing papers, presentations and working my ass off. Trust me, when summer starts to roll around, I'll actually be able to post more about the Sox since I'll have the time to do so. But right now, the anti-war movement is a little bit more important to me than the Chi Sox. I wish I had more time to not be protesting war criminal leaders, Ashcroft trying to rape civil liberties, etc. etc. etc. and have more time to watch and keep closer track with my beloved White Sox.

to you and Steff and others, yes you have, my reply was to kipwellsfan who thinks it seems that I am a black hole or something.

And Steff, I am experiencing all kinds of dimensions to your thoughts that I find fascinating. It is a real plus when we get past one dimensional cyber speech and discover the nuances and complexities and fullness of other's thinking. My appreciation and repsect grows daily.

Only like 51% of my posts are in the Pale Hose forum but once the season starts Ill post there a lot more. And besides, just because its in the Pale Hose forum doesnt mean its about the Sox. I racked up about ten posts yesterday in that forum by talking about tatoos and how I hate Christina Aguilera... :D

to you and Steff and others, yes you have, my reply was to kipwellsfan who thinks it seems that I am a black hole or something.

And Steff, I am experiencing all kinds of dimensions to your thoughts that I find fascinating. It is a real plus when we get past one dimensional cyber speech and discover the nuances and complexities and fullness of other's thinking. My appreciation and repsect grows daily.

Hmmmm... I'm having a bit of trouble interpreting these comments... (insert smiley scratching her head here) :D