Im really excited about our pitching staff

soxfan420

in the "thin air" of arizona look at how many of our pitchers are producing.

Not only are they producing.. they sure do look like they are having a good time out there. Most of the time everyone is all smiles. Even Frank! I hope the mood stays with them.

Steff....the mood WILL stay with Frank. He wants to return to star status...and the last time he was this determined, he put up the best full-season of his career.

Also....I'm excited the most about Garland....his breaking pitches are killer. If he gets going....he could dominate the AL. We could have the strongest 1-2-3 punch in the majors, though not necessarily the best....Colon could win 20+....Buehrle could win 20+....and if Garland pitches very well....he could win 18-20.

I am very excited as well.

Steff....the mood WILL stay with Frank.  He wants to return to star status...and the last time he was this determined, he put up the best full-season of his career.

Also....I'm excited the most about Garland....his breaking pitches are killer.  If he gets going....he could dominate the AL.  We could have the strongest 1-2-3 punch in the majors, though not necessarily the best....Colon could win 20+....Buehrle could win 20+....and if Garland pitches very well....he could win 18-20.

I agree with you 100% He's got a calmness about him. It's good to see it.

Garland is on FIRE! No concerns about him, and not even any about Colon. I will admit though.. I am a bit concerned about Mark. I hope the reporters just keep their mouths shut about his contract status. From 3/31 to 9/28 it should be all baseball.

Steff....the mood WILL stay with Frank.  He wants to return to star status...and the last time he was this determined, he put up the best full-season of his career.

Also....I'm excited the most about Garland....his breaking pitches are killer.  If he gets going....he could dominate the AL.  We could have the strongest 1-2-3 punch in the majors, though not necessarily the best....Colon could win 20+....Buehrle could win 20+....and if Garland pitches very well....he could win 18-20.

Garland is on FIRE! No concerns about him, and not even any about Colon. I will admit though.. I am a bit concerned about Mark. I hope the reporters just keep their mouths shut about his contract status. From 3/31 to 9/28 it should be all baseball.

MB has handled this in the most professional way i have no worrys about him

From 3/31 to 9/28 it should be all baseball.

I sure hope the Sox are playing beyond 9/28. Otherwise, we all looked forward to this season for nothing. :unsure:

And last season, he had the same kind of situation, and he won 19 games, so I'm not worried about him either.

Steff....the mood WILL stay with Frank.  He wants to return to star status...and the last time he was this determined, he put up the best full-season of his career.

Also....I'm excited the most about Garland....his breaking pitches are killer.  If he gets going....he could dominate the AL.  We could have the strongest 1-2-3 punch in the majors, though not necessarily the best....Colon could win 20+....Buehrle could win 20+....and if Garland pitches very well....he could win 18-20.

If Thomas has a year that resembles anything close to his 2000 season....we could be in for a helluva ride. We could win 110 games...if everything goes right of course.

The only concern I have at all for this team is Jimenez....and I'm just wondering if he'll be able to handle the leadoff spot for a whole year. If not...we have replacements...Miles and Harris for starters.

I'm not worried about Buehrle....he plays the game for the love of it....and he enjoys it as much as possible, as you can tell by the interview he had. He just enjoys this positive exposure and he loves the game....he would play this game for free if it came to that. I'm sure he's thrilled to death that he's getting paid about $450,000....and if we could reward him with a 4-year deal worth about $12 mill....that'd be great. Nothing too big....yet, enough to get MB really happy.

From 3/31 to 9/28 it should be all baseball.

I sure hope the Sox are playing beyond 9/28. Otherwise, we all looked forward to this season for nothing. :unsure:

And last season, he had the same kind of situation, and he won 19 games, so I'm not worried about him either.

We will be playing beyond 9/28...I'm not worried about that.