Downtown workers

southsider2k5

Has anyone seen the ricksaw/bike combination things running around downtown?  Is that a new thing, or some promotional gimmick or what?  Anyone got anymore info on them????

Bill probably making a little extra coinage.. they did good with that on the Apprentice.

Has anyone seen the ricksaw/bike combination things running around downtown?  Is that a new thing, or some promotional gimmick or what?  Anyone got anymore info on them????

They were promoting the Financial Times.

It's the cornerstone of George Bush's new plan to help unemployment in the cities, to reduce pollution, and show those terorrists a thing or two about the American work ethic.

It is the favorite newpaper of Cub fans and Bushies, which is usually one in the same.  ;)

Its also the only newspaper in Chicago that has intelligent and indepth articles vs the sensationalism of the ST or lack of depth of the other papers. I do also spend lots of time reading sites like the BBC, CNN, and MSNBC on-line.

Its also the only newspaper in Chicago that has intelligent and indepth articles vs the sensationalism of the ST or lack of depth of the other papers.  I do also spend lots of time reading sites like the BBC, CNN, and MSNBC on-line.

:lol: It's just because they always endorse the GOP candidate

Its also the only newspaper in Chicago that has intelligent and indepth articles vs the sensationalism of the ST or lack of depth of the other papers.  I do also spend lots of time reading sites like the BBC, CNN, and MSNBC on-line.

Mike, lets be honest, you probably ready every article anywhere...judging by all the stuff you post here :lol:

Mike, lets be honest, you probably ready every article anywhere...judging by all the stuff you post here  :lol:

I do try to read a lot. It keeps my mind working. It bugs me when people only read stuff they agree with. It doesn't challenge ones thinking at all, and it never makes you challenge your own opinions.

Honestly I think I read about half a dozen news sites, two newspapers, a bunch of blogs, and assorted other crap during a typical day. Not to mention, I always have an ear on CNBC on the tv at work, the business newswires that our company has, and just about any interesting conversations going on at work, on the train, or somewhere else.

I do try to read a lot.  It keeps my mind working.  It bugs me when people only read stuff they agree with.  It doesn't challenge ones thinking at all, and it never makes you challenge your own opinions. 

Honestly I think I read about half a dozen news sites, two newspapers, a bunch of blogs, and assorted other crap during a typical day.  Not to mention, I always have an ear on CNBC on the tv at work, the business newswires that our company has, and just about any interesting conversations going on at work, on the train, or somewhere else.

I couldn't agree more. As a republican I try my darnest to see the other side of the issue and then make my statements. Hell, why else would I ocassionally flip the channel to CNN, lol. Alright, end of cheapshot, but I agree with you completely.

Don't just read stuff you'd agree with, read the other side so you can see where they are coming from.

On a sidenote, why don't u start you own website, I can see it now the 2k4 Report :headbang

I couldn't agree more.  As a republican I try my darnest to see the other side of the issue and then make my statements.  Hell, why else would I ocassionally flip the channel to CNN, lol.  Alright, end of cheapshot, but I agree with you completely.

Don't just read stuff you'd agree with, read the other side so you can see where they are coming from. 

On a sidenote, why don't u start you own website, I can see it now the 2k4 Report :headbang

Because I would be the only one reading it :lol:

You know, (maybe I should PM this) seriously, you have a pretty good writing ability.  Don't sell yourself so short. 

You have a pretty good knowledge of stuff that's relevant - sometimes you even agree with Democrats... ;)

Kap must have just gotten his yearly supply of chap stick..

:lolhitting