World Series Baseball 2k3

Mr. Showtime

Ok ready with the review.

I like this game better than ASB, but like MVP Baseball the best out of all 3. Each game has their own unique features that are good.

Franchise in WSB is weird, you start out by pitching your coaching staff, I don't get why you can't just have Manuel. Also they have a some minor leaguers in the game for each team, Sox have Mike Caruso and Lorenzo Barcelo. People need to get their s*** together as far as the rosters go.

Hitting is good in this game, pitching is easy, fielding is simple.

I'd give the game a 7.5 out of 10 right now.

Does ASB have better minor league rosters, because Barcelo, and Caruso is the worst duo they could have chosen for WSB...I am still unsure of what to get...Sounds like ASB has the best features, and WSB has the best game play any suggestions...Do either have retro jerseys

Does ASB have better minor league rosters, because Barcelo, and Caruso is the worst duo they could have chosen for WSB...I am still unsure of what to get...Sounds like ASB has the best features, and WSB has the best game play any suggestions...Do either have retro jerseys

Yeah, ASB is the best game to own if you love all the deep features. I just want the basic franchise elements.

Like I said, each game has something about it that the others don't that makes it fun to play.

I just prefer MVP Baseball over all the three.

WSB2k3 has the retro jersey's.

based on a previous description you gave, it sounds like it would take a while to play a game in MVP baseball because of the pitch power thing, is this correct?

And are Barcelo, and Caruso the only minor leaguers in WSB?

I think I may just have to rent all 3 games and determine on my own...it's just to close to call, though your descriptions have been helpful

based on a previous description you gave, it sounds like it would take a while to play a game in MVP baseball because of the pitch power thing, is this correct?

And are Barcelo, and Caruso the only minor leaguers in WSB?

I think I may just have to rent all 3 games and determine on my own...it's just to close to call, though your descriptions have been helpful

MVP doesn't take long at all. The pitch meter thing happens so fast that you really don't notice it that much.

There are more minor leaguers than those two. Jason said he'd provide the list.

I bought it last Sunday, I like it alot the Franchise mode is awesome and the gameplay is also good. I did not understand Caruso on Sox he was with KC ORG all last year. I like as a manager listing how much my subs play for the regulars. I give the game a solid 9. It beats the hell out of ASB in my opinion.

I bought it last Sunday, I like it alot the Franchise mode is awesome and the gameplay is also good. I did not understand Caruso on Sox he was with KC  ORG all last year. I like as a manager listing how much my subs play for the regulars. I give the game a solid 9. It beats the hell out of ASB in my opinion.

Maybe my take on these games is biased. I've never played the WSB2K series or the ASB series before now really, so I don't know if my opinion really helps.