Linkin Park

Mr. Showtime

Heard their new cd today. I guess I'm out of touch with them since I didn't hear even one song off their last cd, but I found this one to be kinda eh. There are 13 songs on there, and I found 3 or 4 to be good.

I think my problem is that I expect a certain sound after Hybrid Theory, and when I don't get that sound it's not good.

I've only heard the single, and it was nothing special, sounds exactly the same, just less of Mike and more of Chester the Molester. Not like I was gonna buy it to begin with, but all the POP Rock kids will eat it up, and it'll sell 80 bagillion copies, so they made their money...

I'm saving up my money for the new Lamb of God, Opeth, and Chimaira :headbang :headbang :headbang

I've only heard the single, and it was nothing special, sounds exactly the same, just less of Mike and more of Chester the Molester.

The single"Where I belong" or whatever the hell it is, I like. I want more songs like that one. That song is close to what they did on Hybrid Theory.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I've only heard the single, and it was nothing special, sounds exactly the same, just less of Mike and more of Chester the Molester.

The single"Where I belong" or whatever the hell it is, I like. I want more songs like that one. That song is close to what they did on Hybrid Theory.

thats about the only song i liked out of that mess too ian.....its a shame too cause i really like linkin park ... just wish they could come back and top hybrid theory.......

thats about the only song i liked out of that mess too ian.....its a shame too cause i really like linkin park ... just wish they could come back and top hybrid theory.......

Hey when an album gets overplayed like a motherf***er, it puts pressure on the band to top it, though they may just overplay this album too

I watched about a half hour of it last night on MTv when they had their "Corporate Band of the Month" concert series going on. I seriously think I could have taken a dump and had that be a better album. Compared to Hybrid Theory, the songs I heard off this new album were terrible.

I'll stick with my Propagandhi and Dead Kennedys, thank you very much. :D

I've only heard the single, and it was nothing special, sounds exactly the same, just less of Mike and more of Chester the Molester. Not like I was gonna buy it to begin with, but all the POP Rock kids will eat it up, and it'll sell 80 bagillion copies, so they made their money...

:headbang  :headbang  :headbang

I'm saving up my money for the new Lamb of God, Opeth, and Chimaira

EH? ;)

I watched about a half hour of it last night on MTv when they had their "Corporate Band of the Month" concert series going on.  I seriously think I could have taken a dump and had that be a better album.  Compared to Hybrid Theory, the songs I heard off this new album were terrible.

I'll stick with my Propagandhi and Dead Kennedys, thank you very much.  :D

Sheesh, People are expecting an album better than Hybrid Theory, but you aint gonna get it. Why? cause Hybrid Theory was a freakin MASTERPIECE, so the next one is bound to be a let down, but a letdown from a masterpiece is still a pretty good alb um if you're Linkin Park

I heard the first single and its pretty good. I don't know what everybody's else been hearing.. If you were a big fan of Hybrid theory, than you should like their first single :headbang

:headbang  :headbang  :headbang

I'm saving up my money for the new Lamb of God, Opeth, and Chimaira

EH? ;)

Being that I'm not one of the pop rock kids, I will not be purchasing said Linkin Park album, but will instead save my money for the albums of those other bands listed, which I prefer over Linkin Park.

man could that have been more of a lawyer response? :lol: