That baseball game tonight

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been trying to decide who I actually want to win this thing. The Cardinals are my favorite NL team, but I am an AL fan. If Boston wins it, it puts and end to the talk of the curse, which is a good thing in itself. Of course, we'll have to listen to east coast bias in staggering quanitities next year. If Boston ends their curse, then that will give those idiots that watch the Cubs hope, so that sucks. When it comes down to it, I think I'm gonna pull for the Redbirds so those jerks on the coast know that there are teams in the Midwest that know how to play this game too.

I've been trying to decide who I actually want to win this thing.  The Cardinals are my favorite NL team, but I am an AL fan.  If Boston wins it, it puts and end to the talk of the curse, which is a good thing in itself.  Of course, we'll have to listen to east coast bias in staggering quanitities next year.  If Boston ends their curse, then that will give those idiots that watch the Cubs hope, so that sucks.  When it comes down to it, I think I'm gonna pull for the Redbirds so those jerks on the coast know that there are teams in the Midwest that know how to play this game too.

Good call! :headbang

Plus, Boston needs something to talk about, they can't win this.....

Ugh - Aerosmith is ok, but I'll take one of the Operah singers that the 'Hawks always get to sing their anthems any day.

Tony, you know the guys I'm talkin' about, right?

I know who you're talking about, they have those guys at Bulls games too.

That was a REALLY nice play by Walker. I didn't think he had that that still.

Ortiz hits a hr. (Why did that look foul on the camera?) Pitching wins championships...but when everyone's pitching is questionable, pound the crap out of the ball.

Then Millar bombs it off the Monster. Cards starting pitching is their Achilles' heel.