ISHA Football Playoffs

I've spent a lot of time in Naperville this weekend. My GBN boys soccer team made it to the state tournament. They won in the quarters yesterday, but lost today 1-0 in the semis. On the way to the game yesterday we got lost 3 times trying to find North Central College. Now I know the area around the Naperville Rd. highway exit so well, lol.

It was about a 40-45 minute drive today, yesterday wasn't as pretty.

What did you think of Naperville?

If you had a chance to check it out.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What did you think of Naperville?

If you had a chance to check it out.

Well I barely saw any of it. It was ok. The area around the college was a lot like Northbrook in terms of food options. I know that doesn't sound like anything, but I've been all around the Chicago area and usually there are just different places. There were some nice areas and some not so nice areas. I didn't see much. Basically the only streets I used were Ogden, Plank, Chicago, and some side streets by the college so I didn't see much.

Well I barely saw any of it. It was ok. The area around the college was a lot like Northbrook in terms of food options. I know that doesn't sound like anything, but I've been all around the Chicago area and usually there are just different places. There were some nice areas and some not so nice areas. I didn't see much. Basically the only streets I used were Ogden, Plank, Chicago, and some side streets by the college so I didn't see much.

Alright.

Yeah, North Central College is where they have the North/Central football game every year, they pack that place.

It's kind of small for a game like that. It's just one side after all. Do you know how many it holds?

Not sure exactly.

But Central was home this year so we got the stands and all the North fans had to squeeze into those really small stands.

But the whole big side was completely packed.

Not sure exactly.

But Central was home this year so we got the stands and all the North fans had to squeeze into those really small stands.

But the whole big side was completely packed.

I just read a Sun Times article that mentioned it holds 5,500.

Warren got hosed, 31-28. Actually it was a very good game. Blue Devils were down 28-6 at halftime, than fought back to tie it at 28 with 10 minutes left.

Warren had the ball with about 6 minutes left, but a reciever stopped on a route and the ball was picked off. Patriots ended up kicking a 34 yard FG with 2 minutes left and Warren ran a few plays before turning the ball over on downs.

and i highly doubt providence will win...peoria will win most likely

Hell of a call....

Providence Catholic 27, Peoria Richwoods 0. IN PEORIA.

Lesson learned: don't bet against PC, that is unless Joliet Catholic is in their class that year.

Warren got hosed, 31-28. Actually it was a very good game. Blue Devils were down 28-6 at halftime, than fought back to tie it at 28 with 10 minutes left.

Warren had the ball with about 6 minutes left, but a reciever stopped on a route and the ball was picked off. Patriots ended up kicking a 34 yard FG with 2 minutes left and Warren ran a few plays before turning the ball over on downs.

:)

:)

Watch it, Rowand. Out basketball team is suppose to be one of the best...possibly going down state.

Warren's football team will be good next year as well. You guys shut down Moore with the exception of a few carries, but he is a junior along with Lewis, the big reciever.

Watch it, Rowand. Out basketball team is suppose to be one of the best...possibly going down state.

Warren's football team will be good next year as well. You guys shut down Moore with the exception of a few carries, but he is a junior along with Lewis, the big reciever.

Your bball team is loaded and are's absolutely sucks ass, you'll beat the s*** out of us when we play you. Anyways we play Maine South this upcoming week, going to be a very tough game, hopefully we can pull off the upset.

• 3 weeks later...

Montini...I could have gone there and actually played...I hate Downers Grove South, we have too many players that suck.

I was 2nd string nose guard/defensive tackle because they are all about muscle and fat...I'm quick and strong off the ball, they needed people to clog holes, not pass rush...

Boy, Johnnie B. pisses me off sometimes.

North should just win to piss off Belskis some more.