The ten geekiest hobbies

GASHWOUND

Fark.... I thought the Cross Coutry story was the funniest... Maybe thats because I ran CC back in the day.

http://go.fark.com/cgi/fark/go.pl?IDLink=1...rank_102304.htm

OMG, that kid is in so much s***.

I had a similar, but reverse thing happen to me in a 10K at Illinois Beach State Park. They ran a 5K before the 10K. I was leading the 10K when I came to a fork in the roads. A race official (stupid b**** young girl) was standing there and I asked her which way? She pointed one way, the wrong way. About 5 or 6 of us hit the finish line in 15 minutes or so. Some race official started b****ing at me for cheating. I didn't know what happened until another guy started screaming at the official about not marking the course.

I've got baseball cards somewhere around here.....that's really it. Good thing they didn't list NCAA Football.........possibly the greatest waste of time EVER invented....(because masturbation wasnt invented, for some of you)

Well, aren't you too cool for the room :D

Oh you guys know it.....I'm a two sport star....im a returning basketball player this year WITH a .5 ppg average....b****es.....and captain of the tennis team and lost to the state champions in district doubles play...

And I've onlty lost twice on NCAA.....:D

at least you cant make fun of my 4.0 gpa and my spot as coeditor of the high school newspaper too...

I like tennis but i think that players like andy roddick have ruined the game with there 800 mile an hour serves. There seems to be no finesse in the sport any more.