Who ya Gonna Call? Quinn,Krenzel,or Hutchinson?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bears never had any playoff hopes for 2004.

You always have to have playoff aspirations no matter how bad your team is. I mean if we can beat a 9 pt spread against the packers, we could do lots of things. I dont take player progress as a succesful season.

You always have to have playoff aspirations no matter how bad your team is.  I mean if we can beat a 9 pt spread against the packers, we could do lots of things.  I dont take player progress as a succesful season.

Then you have been watching the wrong football team, because the Bears were never going to be "succesful" then for this year. They are way too young and inexperienced. Development is the only hope they ever had. A fluke win against the Packers doesn't change any of that.

Then you have been watching the wrong football team, because the Bears were never going to be "succesful" then for this year.  They are way too young and inexperienced.  Development is the only hope they ever had.  A fluke win against the Packers doesn't change any of that.

I disagree.

Without injury we would have 2 losses max.

I disagree.

Without injury we would have 2 losses max.

All teams have injuries, it is the NFL afterall. But this team still makes too many stupid mistakes. This is the 2nd year in a row the Bears have the youngest team in the NFL, and it shows. There is no doubt there is talent on the field, but they have a lot to learn.

All teams have injuries, it is the NFL afterall.  But this team still makes too many stupid mistakes.  This is the 2nd year in a row the Bears have the youngest team in the NFL, and it shows.  There is no doubt there is talent on the field, but they have a lot to learn.

No team, NO team, has has the amount and important injuries we have had.

No team, NO team, has has the amount and important injuries we have had.

What is even the point of watching if you don't have faith in your team succeding. I mean what fun is it if you are looking for player development!

The bears imo had the chance however small it may have been, to go 9-7 and possibly make the playoffs. They lose tillman,azumah,urlacher,grossman,brown. one could argue that those are 5 of the most important players on their team.