Who ya Gonna Call? Quinn,Krenzel,or Hutchinson?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they have to after today.  They can't really think that Quinn showed enough to buy himself another week.  And Krenzel may be better than Quinn, but I don't feel too safe w/ him at qb.

At least Krenzel can move the ball.

We should sign Couch, we have nothing to lose.

I think they have to after today.  They can't really think that Quinn showed enough to buy himself another week.  And Krenzel may be better than Quinn, but I don't feel too safe w/ him at qb.

Maybe it's just me, but i think Couch is the type of guy who could end up being one of those Steve Young, Rich Gannon, Jim Plunkett type of guys. I mean I want Rex to be the general of this team for 10 years, but i think going into next year with a Healty Rex and a Healthy Couch we'd be pretty solid 1-2 at Qb.

Anyone else really, really impressed by Tommie Harris? I realize he took a stupid penalty, but he is playing so f***in' well right now. He's getting some awesome, AWESOME jumps off the ball. I wanna see more from Tank, though.

But - this might be the year where we get the first pick. I think we're definitely going to get a top ten pick, and at this point -- we're probably going to get a top five.

Cornerback (Rolle, Webster), Wide Receiver (Williams, Williams, and... Williams), or Left Tackle (Don't have any names here).

Anyone else really, really impressed by Tommie Harris?  I realize he took a stupid penalty, but he is playing so f***in' well right now.  He's getting some awesome, AWESOME jumps off the ball.  I wanna see more from Tank, though.

But - this might be the year where we get the first pick.  I think we're definitely going to get a top ten pick, and at this point -- we're probably going to get a top five. 

Cornerback (Rolle, Webster), Wide Receiver (Williams, Williams, and...  Williams), or Left Tackle (Don't have any names here).

We have O linemen. They just need to get healthy. CB will get whole lot better once we get Brown and Ogunleye back. Pressure on the QB will help them a bunch. WR is a definate need.

The Bears need a go to WR. Quinn and Co. have been god awful, but DAVID TERELL isnt helping anyone. Mike Williams is a must in the draft. Who are some other WR in the draft next year??

Braylon Edwards is supposed to be a big one... I am sure their are big guys coming out of FLA, Miami, or FSU right?

Braylon Edwards is supposed to be a big one...  I am sure their are big guys coming out of FLA, Miami, or FSU right?

Braylon Edwards is really good. Jason Avant of Michigan also is good, but I don't think he will go to the draft unless he is a senior...

Wow, didnt realize the Bears were on ESPN next week. What genuis at ESPN picked SAN FRAN-Bears to put on National TV????? Idiots.

Just looked at the Bears sched, after San Fran, which they will prob. lose to, the Bears have a TOUGH sched. #1 pick isnt out of the question.

SF will be on for the 2nd time already on SN bet they love it in Bristol

A veteran could of tried to trade for Kitna for example or tried harder on Warner but to just give Quinn the backup job was a huge mistake.

The Bears biggest problem is that after adding Tait and Jones they were capped out. They didn't have more than a million dollars or so to sign another QB. Who could they have gotten for that?

The Bears biggest problem is that after adding Tait and Jones they were capped out.  They didn't have more than a million dollars or so to sign another QB.  Who could they have gotten for that?

Sometimes they have to be creative the could of traded Atrain plus Quinns salary they paid him and done a little better than they did at QB not like there was alot of teams running after Quinn.