Chisport Hockey Show @ 6:00pm Thursday

Mathew

Not only does hockey suck, the Blackhawks suck especially.  And yes, get this crap to the off-topic board.

Moderators, are you paying attention???

Go lick a baboons sweaty doody hole. This is stuck by moderators for a reason, if you don't like it don't read,respond or listen who gives a s***.

Not only does hockey suck, the Blackhawks suck especially.  And yes, get this crap to the off-topic board.

Go lick a baboons sweaty doody hole. This is stuck by moderators for a reason, if you don't like it don't read,respond or listen who gives a s***.

Oh? The moderators put these off-topic posts at the top of the White Sox section of this message board eh?

Hypocrites as moderators? Surely you jest.

Oh?  The moderators put these off-topic posts at the top of the White Sox section of this message board eh? 

Hypocrites as moderators?  Surely you jest.

Surely you're not this big of a monkey? The site is partnered with the radio station in some way and out of courtesy offers a post for upcomming shows, again and for the last time if you don't care for it don't bother.

Oh?  The moderators put these off-topic posts at the top of the White Sox section of this message board eh?  

Hypocrites as moderators?  Surely you jest.

Surely you're not this big of a monkey? The site is partnered with the radio station in some way and out of courtesy offers a post for upcomming shows, again and for the last time if you don't care for it don't bother.

Why would they waste their time with Chicago hockey? The 'Hawks haven't been good since the early 90's.

Why would they waste their time with Chicago hockey?  The 'Hawks haven't been good since the early 90's.

The White Sox haven't won since the early 1900's. To each his own.

The Sox were good in 2000. That's not exactly the early 1900's.

I never said anything about "winning" (championships, I presume you're talking about) -- I said "been good".

I never said anything about "winning" (championships, I presume you're talking about) -- I said "been good".

The Blackhawks made the playoff last year, the Sox nope. Anyhow I shant debate who is better or whatever I don't care, some like the Sox(all of us) some like both(me) some don't(you) those who care or feel like it will listen,those who do not won't.

Oh?  The moderators put these off-topic posts at the top of the White Sox section of this message board eh?  

Hypocrites as moderators?  Surely you jest.

yea but hockey sucks it has nothing to do with pale hose talk therefore it belongs in off topic i dont go to baseball forms to read about hockey

yea but hockey sucks it has nothing to do with pale hose talk therefore it belongs in off topic i dont go to baseball forms to read about hockey

Then don't!

the off topic board is part of the same msg board just needs to be clasifyed right. most people go to off topic board anyway. jas you need to fix this :( i know it is a partner site but it has nothing to do with baseball.

Alright everyone. I'm going to talk with Mario about it tonight. Thanks for speaking out for those that don't like having this stuff up here, cause like we always say, we really do listen to your opinions because hey, its you that come here, so its our job to make the site more to everyones liking.

For the off topic shows, it seems that most would rather see them on the off topic board, if thats the case then I got no problem with that. Afterall, this is a SOX board.

Still, don't blame Matthew for the post; He's a good guy and was just doing what we've always done, its the admins that deserve the blame :(

Alright everyone.  I'm going to talk with Mario about it tonight.  Thanks for speaking out for those that don't like having this stuff up here, cause like we always say, we really do listen to your opinions because hey, its you that come here, so its our job to make the site more to everyones liking.  

For the off topic shows, it seems that most would rather see them on the off topic board, if thats the case then I got no problem with that.  Afterall, this is a SOX board.  

Still, don't blame Matthew for the post;  He's a good guy and was just doing what we've always done, its the admins that deserve the blame   :(

thanks there is just so much bold stuff on the top of the page it takes up half my screen :( i can do with the articles on soxnet though, or a baseball show(thats great) i love listening to the shows you guys put on but thanks for taking our requests into concern :) really shows you have the best fan based site :)

I dont blame mattew for his canadian ways :) its not his fault he is french :headbang :headbang :headbang

just kidding matt

all sports have been covered in these shows, yes? so why the frustration at Matthew I do not understand. I have been pissed off by any cubs talk but have been told that is required in these all sports shows. So why blow at Matthew? The reason escapes me.

Could it be because there is no professional level hockey being played in Chicago this year? Go Red Wings! It has to be disappointing that the recap of the Chicago hockey season is losses and players at strip clubs drining and fighting. But on the bright side, the Sharks fired Pulford's son in law so he may be coming on board the B Hawks. That is something to discuss!

If Cubs baseball, baskletball at all levels, football - Bears and at all levels - stays posted on this board as part of the radio shows, then the hockey should stay too, eh? If hokcey goes, all of the others must go too for they are not WS baseball.

all sports have been covered in these shows, yes? so why the frustration at Matthew I do not understand.  I have been pissed off by any cubs talk but have been told that is required in these all sports shows.  So why blow at Matthew?  The reason escapes me.

Could it be because there is no professional level hockey being played in Chicago this year?  Go Red Wings!  It has to be disappointing that the recap of the Chicago hockey season is losses and players at strip clubs drining and fighting.  But on the bright side, the Sharks fired Pulford's son in law so he may be coming on board the B Hawks.  That is something to discuss!

If Cubs baseball, baskletball at all levels, football - Bears and at all levels - stays posted on this board as part of the radio shows, then the hockey should stay too, eh? If hokcey goes, all of the others must go too for they are not WS baseball.

anything really baseball related(of intrest no one cares what the pads do) should be on this site all the other stuff should go to its own(sports radio forum) or the off topic board. im not blameing mattew and if nothing changes im not saying im leaving it is just a suggestion which i think will improve the site.

The mods have asked for suggestions so i give them when i nottice them. nothing personal towards matt

CW, don't worry, if in fact they go to the off topic board, then all shows off the topic of baseball would be there. 

We don't discriminate here at SoxNet/Soxtalk  :D

when you become a media mogul, will you have room for me as the leader of focus groups in your empire?????? :huh:

CW, don't worry, if in fact they go to the off topic board, then all shows off the topic of baseball would be there.  

We don't discriminate here at SoxNet/Soxtalk  :D

when you become a media mogul, will you have room for me as the leader of focus groups in your empire?????? :huh:

Lol, sure we will Vince.

We don't discriminate here at SoxNet/Soxtalk  :D

Lol, sure we will Vince.

I am holding you to that - and at a decent salary and benefits packages and perks too!

One thing I can do is run a focus group!

I've been a little bit feisty today, it's been a lot of fun. :D I don't care about where stuff goes, but I really doubt it's a big deal no matter what. This is a good excersize though, if I shouldn't talk about the forsaken Blackhawks any more I'll be happy to talk about Nascar again.

Not only does hockey suck, the Blackhawks suck especially.  And yes, get this crap to the off-topic board.

It's called promoting. And and the threads are put here because this forum gets the most views. And belive it or not, there are quite a few Hockey fans in chicago. Matt talks white sox baseball too. Is that off topic? And you dont have to be a dick to him about promoting his show.

Alright, the thread is now located on the off topic board and we'll now be doing this with the off-topic shows.

Like we always say, if you guys/gals want things different or would like to see us add stuff, just make a post, email us or private message us and we'll do our best to get it done.