Simpson

GASHWOUND

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't watch it at all. wtf happened and to who?

I copied this from someone who elplained it comes I'm lazy :D

Jikel_Morten

ok...what actually happened (for those of us who missed it)??

Okay, so as usual, Jude Law introduces Ashlee Simpson. We cut over to her and see that he drummer is tapping away **no music yet**. Then we hear a little music, Ashlee is standing there looking at the drummer and, all of a sudden, her voice starts singing. Her voice is singing, but the microphone is NOWHERE NEAR her mouth. She looks totally stunned! The music stops, drummer keeps going, then the music starts again, her voice comes out again, cuts abruptly, and AGAIN, THE MIC IS NOWHERE NEAR HER MOUTH!

She did a little dance, looking embarassed. Her band was sort of smirking at her, but they kept on "playing." She then, shrugged and walked off stage. The camera cut to the guitar player, he still had that smirk and was still "playing". Then SNL cut to commercial....

That explains a lot. We were playing cards last night and all of a sudden they cut to commercial about 30 seconds into the song and we thought it was weird but shrugged it off.

That's sorta what happened to me..I was recoring it, but it was on in the BG while I was on the computer..that performance was like 30 sec..and it went commercial..

I thought it was a bit weird..when i watched agin later that night I saw what happened

I guarantee Jessica is laughing somewhere. Ashlee released a single recently which discusses 'living in the shadow of someone elses dream'; an obvious reference to her sister. It's a shame Ashlee had to climb over her own family to reinforce this punk image.

This SNL stunt should tune her ego down a few notches. :lol: