Sarah the Shark Slayer Hits #1

Yoda

thegrudge_earlyposter.jpg

1.) The Grudge $40,000,000

2.) Shark Tale $14,300,000

3.) Shall We Dance $8,614,000

4.) Friday Night Lights $6,962,000

5.) Team America: World Police $6,600,000

Sarah Michelle Gellar led the North American box office with the opening of the new horror film The Grudge which sprinted past industry expectations to deliver a spectacular bow at number one. After three weeks at the top, the animated comedy Shark Tale slipped to second place while the new Ben Affleck holiday tale Surviving Christmas was dead on arrival in seventh place with a miserable opening.

I heard the grudge was lame as hell and not worth your money.

I've heard both ways. My sister and my friends say its good and very scary, whereas my other friends and cousin say it's not eve worth it. I was gonna see it yesterday with my friends and girlfriend but he plan backfired. Maybe it's a sign.. ;)

thegrudge_earlyposter.jpg

1.) The Grudge $40,000,000       

2.) Shark Tale $14,300,000

3.) Shall We Dance $8,614,000

4.) Friday Night Lights $6,962,000

5.) Team America: World Police $6,600,000

Sarah Michelle Gellar led the North American box office with the opening of the new horror film The Grudge which sprinted past industry expectations to deliver a spectacular bow at number one. After three weeks at the top, the animated comedy Shark Tale slipped to second place while the new Ben Affleck holiday tale Surviving Christmas was dead on arrival in seventh place with a miserable opening.

Poor Affleck..lol How many bombs is this now for him? Although I really liked him in Jersey Girl, it only made like 25 mil I think...and you see him in these interviews he actually seems like a cool guy..

Actually, how many bombs is this for Gandolfini..The Mexican..The Last Castle..

Stick with The Sopranos..although he was good in 8MM

I FINALLY saw Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back on Comedy Central a few weeks ago. They show unedited movies at night sometimes.

So, I got to see them in all their "R" rated glory. :headbang

One word of advice to Kevin Smith... more Shannon Elizabeth boobies!

Every movie that Jay and Silent Bob are in, somehow I watch. I loved Clerks, Dogma, and Strikes Back. Whenever those movies come on, I have to watch. I haven't watched Mallrats, but that is on my list of "Must Watch Before I Die".

Yeah I was cool enough to watch Mean Girls and Dorm Daze......:lol:

Mean Girls was a lot better than I expected. I don't know if any of you ahve noticed, but Lindsey Lohan is pretty hot.....

Dorm daze had some pretty f***ing good moments. Even though the ending it had was not needed, it kinda pissed me off. Also like you said mean girls was not that bad at all.